Chapter 14

Arizona's P.O.V

Can I really do this? Kill someone? Take there life away. But it's not like I'm doing it for no reason. He's taking my life away from me. I don't know. But I know for sure he will eventually kill me. Maybe I can just escape without killing him. Yeah I'll try that. I cut of the ropes that held my legs. I tip-toed out the door carrying the knife. Under me the floorboards creaked, but I just moved faster. I was approaching the front door. Yes! When a hand slapped across my mouth and a arm pulled me back.

"What are you doing?" He asked. No! I elbowed him in the stomach and he doubled over and I ran from his grasp. I tried to unlock the door, but he grabbed me before I could. His nails dug into my stomach. I reached for the door, but he pulled me back. I elbowed him in the face as hard as possible. He yelled agony. I unlocked the locks and got one foot out when he pulled me back by my hair. I groaned clawing at his hands. I looked at the knife on the ground and grabbed it. I started to cut at his fingers, when he released. He held his hand yelling. His fingers were practically falling off. I ran outside. When he grabbed my ankle making me fall and dragging me inside. Not this time. He was facing me. Staring at me with wild eyes and a sneer on his face. He brought his hands to my throat and started squeezing. The blood spurted on my face from the hand that with the fingers falling off. I saw out the corner of my eye the knife. I reached to it and jabbed it. He screamed in pain but continued squeezing. I opened my eyes and it only got his shoulder. Blood was surrounding me. I pulled it the knife out and stabbed him in the chest. He screamed a blood curtailing scream. He still was squeezing making the blood gush faster on me.

"Your dying with me." He mumbled.

"No!" I screamed and pushed him off me. He fell on the floor. I stood over top of him and stabbed him. Not aiming anywhere particular. I was screaming the whole time.

"You can't kill me! You can't do this!" I screamed crying. I stabbed him one last time. He coughed up blood and gave me a crooked smile.

"Stop it! Stop smiling!" I screamed.

"I hate you!" I yelled.

"How does it feel? To have killed someone? To have cold blood on your hands." He whispered.

"Stop it! Stop!"

"You're gonna go to jail and rot." He whispered. I screamed on the top of my lungs out the house. I ran to the neighbors house I banged on the for crying.

"Let me in! Please!" I yelled. A old lady answered the door. She screamed when she saw me. She had a modified look on her face. She started shaking trying to make words.

"No please don't be scared! I need help!"'I cried. She shook her head and slammed the door. I dropped to my knees and started covered my face with my hands. I sobbed loud. I saw the police coming around the corner. No! They're gonna take me away. The pulled up in the driveway, the headlights shining on me. A policewoman got out the car and ran over to me.

"H-help ME!" I screamed. I could barely make words. I was shaking and crying violently. She looked at me and just hugged me. I hugged her tighter still shaking.

"Wait your police!" I said letting go.

"Yes I am. Now just come with me." She said trying to help me up.

"No!" I cried.

"Don't take me away! I'm sorry please don't!" I sobbed trying to get away. She caught me and picked me up. I kicked and screamed trying to get out of her grasps. I felt something soft under me. It was a stretcher from the ambulance I didn't notice arrived.

"No! P-please." I screamed trying to get away. Two men strapped me down while the lady tried to talk to me, to calm me down.

"No I don't wanna go! I don't want to go to jail!" I screamed. I felt a sharp pain my shoulder. Everything looked darker and started to fade.

"Please." Was my last cry.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Okay dat was frickin intense!!! And I updated twice today so props to me. Lol. Sorry I didn't do it in Jc's P.O.V in this chapter. I'm kinda have writers block for them. I'll update soon VOTE AND COMMENT PLz and thx. Ily byyyeeeeee.

-britishwriterliv