Chapter 3

Jc P.O.V

Sam closed the gap between our lips. I knew the moment our lips connected it was ok. That it was ok for two boys to kiss. That it was ok for me and Sam to kiss. That when you're really in love it doesn't matter your gender, when you love someone, you love them. (A/N; Yes it just got real.) And I knew that I loved Sam. He ran his fingers through my hair, pushing me closer to him. His tongue danced around my mouth touching every part. I tasted a little bit of whatever drug he was smoking earlier on his tongue. But it somehow didn't bother me. He let me go, catching his breath. Why did he let go? What if kissing me was a mistake? What if he regrets it?

"That *breath* was amazing." He sighed answering my question. The only thing I could thing I could do was nod. He ran his fingers through his hair. Then out of nowhere he attacked my lips again.

()()()()()()()()()()()()

"So how was it?" Mom asked.

I met the boy of my dreams and I think he likes me too, I think I'm in love.

"Good."

"Did they like your outfit?"

I decided not to tell her. I didn't want her to burn the place down. She would absolutely loose it.

"Yes. But they fixed a few things." I said. I'm technically not lying. It depends how you define fixing and a few things.

"Okay. I'm glad you had fun." She said turning her attention back to the road. I wish I could see him again. He was gorgeous.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Jc P.O.V

"I think I love you." Sam said looking me in the eyes. Our legs were entangled together, and he had his arm around me, and my head was on his chest; my hands wrapped around his torso. We were shirtless.

"Think?" I said. I wasn't offended or anything just curious.

"Yeah. I just want to be sure and make sure I mean it." He said squeezing me slightly.

"Ok. Well than I think I love you too." I responded. I knew I did love him, but I didn't want to be too pushy.

"So the reason I really walked in this pig-stye you call a room, was to talk to you. About getting Arizona back." I said. He tensed up against me, but said nothing. I waited for a response.

"Okay." He said.

"Okay? What do you mean?" I asked looking at him.

"Going to get Arizona back." He said looking at the ceiling.

"Are you serious?" I asked him. I'm surprised he agreed so quickly.

"Yeah. Definitely."

"But under one condition." He said.

"What?"

"We get all the boys back to help us." He said looking at me. The boys? I haven't seen them in. Forever.

"Okay."

"Maybe our okay will be our forever." He said kissing my head.

"You read?"

"Or saw the movie." He laughed. I loved his laugh.

"I've had my eye on you." He said.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

He opened his mouth to say something, then closed it. He just smiled.

"Let's do it." he said and sealed it with a kiss.

<><><><><><<><>

Ok guys. So it's official... Jam is real! I think it's the CUTEST THING EVER! 💕 and if u don't like that they're gay, fuck u😊. So the next chapter will be more about them MAYBE workin on getting Arizona, and of course Arizona's life. Don't worry drama will come. And I don't know when I'll be updating next, cause I'm going to Indiana for a lil bit, so I wanted to leave u with this. K. Vote and comment! Bi.

-britishwriterliv 😍☺️😳