Chapter 21

Sam's P.O.V

I followed the man out the building.

"How did he take it?" He asked.

"Not well. He wouldn't stop crying." I said remember his tear-stained face.

"It'll get better." He said directing me to his car. I got in the passenger and he got in the drivers. We started driving in an awkward silence.

"So. How do you think jails gonna be like?"

"Cold, scary and uncomfortable."

"You're sort of right. Jail's only scary if your scared. You just have to stand up for yourself. And don't start shit. This isn't the movies. It's not fake."

I gulped my stomach churning.

"We're almost here. When I drop you off you're gonna get on a bus. Sit in the front and speak unless spoken to. If someone tries to start stuff don't back down or you'll be seen as a wuss. Be strong." He ordered as we pulled into the parking lot of a building. The building was very bland with no windows. It looked like a block. We both got out of the car and I followed him to the back. I saw the bus he was talking about. It had windows, but they were chained. I saw men glaring at me from the window.

"Don't worry they look scary, but they aren't really. Now go. Remember what I told you." He said. I walked up the steps of the bus probably shaking like a leaf. I was terrified. I looked at the bus driver and he gave me an annoyed look. I sat down in the front as the bus driver started to drive away. The man tipped his hat towards me as we drove away to the parking lot. As soon as we left the town all the guys started yelling. Wait out of town? Am I going to a penetration camp or something? She's not even dead!

"Ah looks like we got ourselves a young bull." One muscular man cheered from behind me. He was bald with tattoos up and down his arms and he looked early 30s. I slowly turned around saw they were all looking at me.

"Look at him. He looks like he belongs in preschool. Probably a faggot." He laughed making everyone else chuckle.

"Takes one to know one." I shot back. Then it was silent and I knew I had regret what I said.

"What did you say bitch?" He spit in my face. I almost apologized to him because he looked so angry. Until I remembered what the man said.

Don't back down. Be strong.

I stood right back up in his face gaining confidence.

"Did I stutter?" I growled.

"What?" He asked obviously not expecting my answer.

"I said. Did. I. Stutter?" And all the men oo'd.

"I'm gonna ground you're ass to a pulp if you don't take it back." He threatened showing me his fist.

"Try me."

<>>><<>>><>><>>>><><><>

Yes ppl I managed to write another chapter. Sry it's short. I will be continuing this book! So woohooooo! Idk what to say \{• •}/

Luv u guys and thx for supporting this book.

-britishwriterliv