Chapter 8

Jc's P.O.V

*4:30*

"He's gonna be here! They're gonna be here!" I said excitedly. Sam was on the couch watching TV.

"I wonder what Ricky looks like." He said. I chewed on my pizza nervously.

*ding dong*

I ran to the door to see Ricky and Connor at the door. I opened the door and let them in. Ricky had tattoos up and down his arms. He had a nose ring. And he had ear piercings with diamond earrings in it. But his clothing was different. It was more feminine.

"Hey boy what's up?" He said hugging me, I hugged him back. Then he did the French thing where they give air kisses on each side of your cheeks.

"Hi. How are you?" I asked.

"Fabulous."

"Where's your boyfriend darling, I need to see him." He said chewing gum sassily.

"Sam!" I yelled over the TV. He came running in.

"Hey Ricky." He said and they talked. I pulled Connor to the side.

"So he's different." I said quietly.

"Yeah I think he's a prostitute. I saw him on the corner once with these other guys and got his number, so we could catch up. He was either waiting for a customer or the bus." He snorted quietly.

"Okay... That's not weird."

"Right? And they were totally hitting on me too. I'm like uh no thanks I'm as straight as a line." He laughed. I laughed too.

"Okay. So I heard I was talking to Arizona." Ricky chimed in in our conversation.

"Yeah she's gonna call us on Sam's phone. Hopefully." I said.

"Well she better call quick. I have -- an appointment very soon." He said. Me and Connor looked at each other with the same look on out faces. Just then Sam's phone rang. He picked it up.

"Hi. How are you? Yes he's here. Okay." He handed Ricky the phone.

"Hello darling! Talking like what?" He asked. He shooed us away with his hand and we gathered in the living room.

Arizona's P.O.V

"You know. All weird." I said. Why was he talking like that.

"Arizona what are you doing?" I heard my mother yell from downstairs.

"Playing a game on my phone." I responded putting my phone to my chest.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He consisted.

"Do you like girls or boys?" I asked. I was curious.

"Darling that is not a polite thing to ask-"

"Just curious."

"Anyways, how have you been?"

"I've been good. I live in Canada."

"Thats nice. So I see your a model."

"Yeah how did you know?"

"I follow you on Instagram."

"Oh. But the thing is they sometimes make me wear adult stuff."

"Yes I saw, but sometimes you have to say no."

"But-"

"Arizona!" I heard my mom yell.

"It's my mom! I gotta go!" I hung up. I ran out of my closet and sat on my bed. I acted like I was playing a game on my phone. I heard her stomping to my room.

"Arizona?"

"Yes."

"I just saw the phone bill and I saw some calls to your uncle."

"Okay."

"So wanna explain?"

"It's not me." I lied crossing my arms.

"Well it's not me." She said.

"Maybe it's a ghost!"

"It's not funny Arizona. This is important. I don't want you going through my phone again. Is that clear?" She asked.

"Yes."

<><><><><><><><><>

Hmwbqbab IM SORRY I KNOW I TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE! 😭😭😭 but I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE SOON! Comment and vote plZzzzzzzzzz.

-britishwriterliv