Chapter 15

Jc's P.O.V

I was startled when my phone went off at 3am in the morning. Who the hell could it be this early. I blindly picked up the phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Yes is this Jc Caylen?"

"Yes."

"Well I need you to come down to the station. Immediately."

"Wait, why-"

"No questions I'll answer them there. The station is at 813 Corkery lane."

And he hung up. What happened? Is somebody hurt? I know I shouldn't care, but is Sam okay? I quickly got up from bed and ran to the door shoving my phone in my pocket. I ran out the hotel in only pajamas. I put the address in my phone and followed the app. It took only like 5 minutes. I ran in sweaty and went to the front desk.

"Um I was called. And uh yeah." I sputtered.

"Sit right over there." She said pointing to a chair. Next to Sam. Looking at his face rekindled my anger and sadness.

"Is there anywhere else to sit?" I asked her. I do not want to be anywhere near that cheat.

"No." She said looking at me odd. Damn it. I went over there and sat down not making eye contact.

"Jc?" He whispered.

"Leave me alone."

"I'm really sorry."

"Yeah and I have a vagina." I scoffed,

"Look you don't understand."

"Yes I do. You fucking cheated. That's it."

"But she kissed me first."

"And you kissed back."

"I know, but I regret it."

"Yeah cause you got caught."

"I promise that's not the case. But I really need to tell you something."

"No."

"Please."

"Babe come on."

My stomach started churning when he called me that.

"Don't call me that."

"I love you."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do. When you left I cried like bitch. I missed you so much. I missed cuddling with you. I missed you complaining about my snoring. I miss you always nuzzling your head in my neck. I missed you. I would do anything for you. " He said his bloodshot eyes watering up. My heart felt like it was gonna explode. Nobody has EVER talked about me that away. Nobody's ever cared that much. And I believed him.

"You're an ass." I said and grabbed his shirt and kissed him. I melted into his mouth. He cupped my cheeks. I felt so many things it was overwhelming. I pulled back by before it got to heated.

"Do you forgive me?"

"Yeah I guess." I joked. He kissed my cheek.

"Are you Justin Caylen and Sameul Pottorff."

"Yes." I answered.

"We have Arizona."

<><><><><><>

I APOLIGIZEEEE. Sry school is starting and summer work!! But I will update soon. Love u guys and thx for everything. <3

-britishwriterliv