Chapter 13

1k????? U GUYS R AWESOME!!! THANK YOU. Check out my A/N AT THE END!

Arizona's P.O.V

I woke up to my head pounding. It felt like someone was banging a brick on my head. I squinted my eyes to see I was on a rug. What? I looked up and saw a bed next to me. And HE was sitting on it. Watching me....

"Finally you woke up." He sneered. He got down from the bed peering over me. I saw a sharp knife in his hand. No. Please don't kill me. I tried to move away but this time my legs and arms were tied to the bottom of the from of his bed. There's no escaping now. He got on the edge of the bed and aimed the knife in between my eyes. He dropped, but caught it last second. I flinched practically jumping. He laughed at me. But then he reached down and cut my arm. I screamed.

"Shut the hell up." And I did. I looked down and saw the blood seeping through the cut as it rolled down my arm. It stung.

"Let this be a lesson. If you ever try to escape or disobey me again." He growled pointing to the fresh wound with the knife.

"I will kill you."

-----------------------------

Jc's P.O.V

"Have you seen her?" I asked a man handing him a flyer. He shook his head no walking away. This is impossible. How do you 'lose' a kid? And why would she bring her to some kind of boarding school?

"This is impossible." I said throwing my hands in the air. What if she's dead. Or dying. Suffering. I started walking back to Bre's house to find Sam. Bre has to know more. She has to have more information. I opened the door and she was on the couch. Kissing Sam. It was an indescribable feeling. My heart. Broken. Shattered. They looked at me with surprised looks.

"I'm out looking for Arizona. And this is what you do while I'm gone?" I cried. The tears were coming out in hot streams.

"I can't take it." I said throwing my hands in the air again.

"You. How could you do this to me?" I cried to Sam. I put my hands over my face. I can't do this anymore.

"And you! You just trying to ruin my life! First you fucking loose Arizona now you're here kissing my ex-boyfriend." I yelled. Sam stood up and put a hand on my shoulder. I looked at it with disgust.

"Get the hell off me." I growled. He looked down with guilt and sat down.

"Were you just using me or something?are you even gay? Why? Sam why? I don't even understand. I thought we were perfect. I guess not. And YOU manipulate people and ruin everything." I yelled at them.

"I'm leaving." I mumbled grabbing my bags.

"Wait-" I heard Sam yell.

"Go fuck yourself." I said walking out the door slamming it. I can't believe this. All by myself. Those motherf*ckers. I got a bus ticket and took a bus to the nearest hotel. I walked in. It was really nice. I signed in and went up to my room and sat on the bed. What am I gonna do? I'm going crazy. I can't do this alone. But I guess I'm gonna have to. Where did we go wrong.

---------------------------

Arizona's P.O.V

After he was done raping me he went to bed. That was the worst. He threw me against the floor so many times. The rug felt like concrete against my head. I got multiple cuts on the same wound, because I wouldn't listen. But I eventually gave in. I heard him snoring. I'm never getting out of here. He's gonna eventually get sick of me. Then he gonna kill me. Never see Jc or Sam again. Even though I don't remember what they look like. I don't know how I still remember he's my old foster dad. It just clicked when I saw him. I turned to my side to try to get comfortable. When I saw my opportunity. My opportunity to be free from this. The knife sitting on the floor next to me. Dried blood still on it. I guess he forgot. I quietly picked it up. I very quietly started to cut my ropes off. I got my hands free. I know there's not one way to get out of this. I have to kill him.

<><><><><><><><><><>

1k YOU GUYS ARE AMAZINGGGGG DHDJDJDKOSOAKAAJS!!!!! Thank you so much. It means a lot when you guys comment that u love the book and vote!!! So yeah. I WILL UPDATE SOON CUz I'm keeping u in suspense!!! THANK YOUUUU!!!! Ily!

-britishwriterliv