Chapter 6

Jc's P.O.V

I was watching Family Guy when I saw on Sam's phone he was getting a call from Bre (Connor's sister). I answered it:

Me: What?

Person: Hello?

I automatically knew who it was. I knew it my little girl. But just to be sure I asked:

Me: Arizona?

Maybe Arizona: How do you know my name? Who are you?

It's her. It's really her. She's all grown up. I could hear it in her voice. It was a little deeper. I felt tears prick my eyes; bittersweet tears. Bitter that she doesn't know my voice like I know hers and sweet to hear voice.

"It's daddy." I cried. I know I wasn't her legal father, but I basically was.

"Daddy? I don't have dad." She said sounding confused. She doesn't remember me? Maybe if she hears Sam voice.

"Hold on a sec." I said. I put the phone to my chest.

"Sam!" I choked. I heard stomping and a door open. I heard quick footsteps getting closer.

"What? What?" He said appearing the doorway.

"It's Arizona!" I said pointing to the phone. He ran over and took the phone from my hand.

"Arizona?" He asked. She responded with a muffled response.

"It's me and Jc. What? What do you mean, of course you have a dad. You don't remember us?" He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"She doesn't remember us." He whispered. I saw tears descend his cheeks.

*ding dong*

"You should, um get that, it's probably Connor or something." He mumbled looking at the ground. I nodded and walked out the room. I closed the door before I heard Sam whisper into the phone:

"Arizona! You gotta remember!" He said into the phone. I jogged downstairs and opened the door. He smirked at me and looked me up and down. He had tattoos all up and down both arms and a little on his neck, and two stud piercings under his lip.

"I know. I wasn't so sure about the lip piercings. Whatever." He said walking in.

"So what is this all about?" He asked.

"Nice to see you too, I've been good thanks! And you know what this is about."

"Oh yeah going to see, what's her name?"

"Don't bullshit me, you know her name!" I said getting frustrated.

"Jesus calm down! I haven't see the kid in years, you can't blame if I forget her name." He said raising his hands,

"Hold on a second." I said walking up the stairs. I walked in the room and saw Sam on the floor crying, the phone to his ear.

"I need the phone." I said. He handed me the phone sniffling.

"Arizona?" I said into the phone.

"Yes? What's going on, why don't I remember you? Is there something wrong with me?" She said sounding worried.

"I don't know. I really don't, but we'll figure it out." I said jogging downstairs. Connor was sitting in a chair tapping his foot impatiently.

"Arizona talk to your uncle Connor." I said shoving the phone in his hand. He put the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" He said. I heard her muffled response.

"Arizona!" He choked. I walked out the room giving them a second. I knew he still cared. Wait, I just remembered something. In those messages, when Bre said she adopted Arizona didn't, she say she loved Sam? I totally forgot about that. Does he know? I know he hasn't talked to her in months, but they still had a thing going. And from the texts I read, they didn't break up. I didn't know wether to go up there and rage or go up there and cry. But I need to know. I walked up the stairs and into the room. He was lying on the bed on his back, I think still crying. Maybe it's not the right time to talk about this. They're probably over. I walked in laid and next to him.

"Hey." He croaked.

"Hi."

"We're defiantly going to Canada now."

"You still want to?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." I said kissing away his tears.

"Okay." He responded.

<><><><><><><><>

I'm sorry I thought this was just the cutest ending. 💕😍 It had little bit of a TFIOS twist. Why do you think Arizona doesn't remember? Is Sam still in a relationship with Bre? Comment what you think. I'll update soon, my little enchiladas. Biiiiiii

-britishwriterliv👐😈😂