Chapter 10

Arizona's P.O.V

I don't know what I'm doing or where I'm going. I'm scared. As I run everything seems blurry and my mind is spinning. The tears come out faster as the wind whipped. I looked around and saw blurry lights. I wiped my eyes and looked around. I saw fast food restaurants and cars speeding by. I have no idea where I am. I kept running. I looked at a sign that had the name of the town. Cumberland. Where is that? I kept walking lugging my bag behind me. I saw a guy leaned up against the building staring at me. Maybe he's not looking at me, maybe he's looking behind me. I kept getting closer and I was sure he was looking at me. Just keep walking. I quickly walked passed him when I felt somebody's cold callused hand grab my wrist. I slowly turned around. It was the guy. He had a chiseled beard, brown eyes and wore a black hoodie. He looked homeless.

"Let me go." I said trying to yank my arm away from his grip.

"Your coming home with me." He growled pulling me close. His hot breath made my eyes water. I'm going to get raped again.

--------------------

Jc's P.O.V

"Do you think her mom found out?" I asked Sam pacing the room. I couldn't sleep last night after what happened yesterday with Ricky and Arizona.

"I don't know. She may have." He said running his fingers through his hair. I grabbed my suitcase and started stuffing clothes in it.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm packing. Who knows what that crazy lady did to her!"

"We're just gonna get up and leave?" He asked as I threw some boxers in the bag.

"Well I am. You don't have to come." I said coldly. I can't believe he doesn't want to get to her right away. I zipped up my bag and started rolling it to the door. He grabbed my waist from behind.

"I didn't mean it like that." He said kissing my neck.

"I meant what about the rest of them?" He asked. I don't know if they where actually committed to going to get her. It could've just been talk.

"Okay I'll call Connor." I grabbed my phone out my pocket and dialed his number. I heard Sam in the background packing his stuff.

"Hey."

"Hey. So I know this is short notice and all, but do you have enough money to come with us to Canada?"

*silent pause*

"Yeah sure."

"What?"

"Yeah I have enough money. I don't think the other guys can come though. They seem busy."

"Okay we're leaving tomorrow."

"Okay. I'll come over at 5am?"

"Sure. Bye."

"Bye."

"Well that was easy." I muttered.

"Connor's coming?"

"Yep."

"Well now that were packed now what?" I asked. He walked up to me smiling.

"I can think of something." He growled. He kissed me with passion running his fingers through my hair. He kissed along my jawline making me moan. We walked backwards to the bed and I fell back. He ripped of both of our shirts and kissed my collarbone leaving a lovebite.

"Wait." I blurted. He looked at me with confusion.

"What?"

"What's up with you and Bre? I mean I know you guys were a thing." By the look of his face I instantly regret what I said.

"Do you really think I'm cheating? And especially with the woman who took Arizona?" He said getting off me.

"No-wait!" But he had already ran out the room. Man, I wish I didn't say anything. I followed him downstairs. He was in the kitchen making himself a sandwich.

"Hey I'm sorry." I said walking up to him. He moved away from me with the sandwich.

"I'm really sorry." I whined. I tried to kiss his cheek, but he moved away again. I know what I'll do. I pretended to cry. I whimpered. I made myself cry. I'm pretty good at it. I felt hands snake around my waist. I smiled into my hands.

"I'm not really that mad. I know you were just wondering." He mumbled. I continued fake crying.

"Babe." He whined. He started to tickled my stomach and I couldn't help, but laugh. He turned me around and I buried my head in his chest. And we just kinda swayed.

"What are we getting into?" I mumbled against his chest.

"I don't know." He responded.

"But I'm glad doing it with you." He whispered in my ear. I felt a shiver go down my spine. My cheeks heated up. Ugh what this boy does to me. I felt him grab my butt. (A/N: hehe butt. Lol. Sorry I'm immature). My cheeks heated up more. It felt like me face was on fire.

"I like making you blush." He whispered. I pushed him away and went to the sink. I splashed some water on my face. Ugh I hate him. How does somebody do this to me?

"And we're not dating." He confirmed leaning on the sink/counter. I nodded my head. I grabbed the sandwich off the counter. I was about to take a bite when he snatched it out my hand. My teeth made a loud noise as they collided. He started laughing and ran away. This started a game of 'Who can eat the sandwich without getting it taken away'.

---------

Arizona's P.O.V

"No!" I screamed. He punched me in the jaw. The contact with his fist and my jaw sent a ridiculous amount of pain surge through my teeth and jaw. I screamed out in pain and he covered my mouth doubling the pain. He pushed my back leading my down the dark alley. I bit hard on his hand drawing blood. He screamed in agony. I spit the blood in his face and ran. Surprisingly I felt a hand yank my roughly back. He pushed me into the dark alley making me fall on the hard gravel. I felt him kick me repeatedly in the stomach.

"Stop." I croaked. I curled up into a protective ball, but that didn't help. I coughed up blood. I spit the blood up leaving a salty after taste. He bent down to pull my hair.

How is daddy's little girl?

*whimper*

I'm so glad I adopted you, you little whore *kisses neck*

It hurts! Stop please.

Shut up. You want more? Daddy's little slut.

No!

Shut up! *slaps in the face*

*sloppily kisses lips/cheek*

Yeah that's a good girl

<><><><><><><><><><><>

So I really have nothing to say...... Could you please vote and comment for me? Thx I'll update soon.

IG: O_its_Livia

-britishwriterliv