Chapter 12

I'm not good at writing smut. Especially not rape lol. So I'm not gonna. Sry. Check out my authors note at the end. Thx.

Arizona's P.O.V

He made me bend over on all fours. And he raped me. He frickin violated me. I'm not a virgin anymore. That was the most painful experience of my life. He whipped me and said it was suppose to be some type of pleasure. He did things to me I can't even understand. And it was all pain. No pleasure like I heard adults say sex was. Now I was laying on the cold, hard concrete ground. In the dark. Why me? God must hate me. I reached down to my shackles and pain shot threw my body. I rather just die. Just let me die. I grabbed my bag that he threw down here a few hours ago. It was hard since my hands were still tied up. All I had in there was clothes. I dug around until I felt something metal. My heart filled up with hope. I grabbed it. It was only a necklace. I threw it on the ground hearing it slide across the floor. I wonder if I can choke myself to death. No I can't do that. I reached down and tugged at my shackles. I heard a slight snapping sound. I pulled them harder and heard them fall to the ground. I silently cheered and slowly got up. Pain surged through my body again. I fell to the ground. I felt like I was gonna throw up. But I managed to stay on my feet. I basically crawled to the stairs. Quietly walking up. I heard no sound meaning he was upstairs in his room. I saw the front door. I got up holding on to the counter to walk to it. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a knife. A big butcher knife. I grabbed it. Just in case I thought. But I knew I would never kill anyone. I was so close to the door when my weak hands dropped the knife making a loud clattering sound. I mentally cursed at myself. I heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs. I knew it was him. Tears started to burn my eyes. He appeared in the other doorway.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked me.

"Let me go! Leave me alone!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. Hr ran towards me and I picked up the knife. He came to tackle me. He was headed straight towards the knife. I can't. Do it. Kill him. I can't kill him. Let him die. No. I dropped knife and he tackled me to the ground. I tried to fight back, but I was weak. Clawing at his back and chest I tried to push him off me. But he overpowered me and gave me a good left hook punch to the jaw. I saw darkness slowly closing in.

----/--------------------------------

I did this because ppl said there wasn't enough romance. So I did a quick makeout scene.

Jc's P.O.V

"Sam come with me to the bathroom." I said. He looked at me weird, but followed. I grabbed his hand and dragged him into a stall. I locked the door and kissed him. He was taken aback, but kissed me back. He put his hands on my waist. I unbuttoned his shirt not braking the kiss.

"This *kiss* was *kiss* a *kiss* nice *kiss* idea." He mumbled.

"Mhmm." I said into his kiss. I grinded my hips into his. He pulled me closer.

"Hurry up!" A angry voice yelled banging on the door. Sam growled.

"It's occupied." He yelled. I kissed his neck to clam him down.

"Come on man I'm about to piss myself!" He yelled back.

"Come on we don't want him to pee himself." I whispered. He rolled his eyes and groaned. I unlocked the door and I quickly walked passed the angry man. Sam sent him and angry glare.

*a few hours later*

"Come on!" I excited pulling Sam's hand through the airport. We were going to get her. Arizona.

"You have her address right?" Sam asked.

"Yep." Connor said. We all ran outside and caught a taxi. We all got in and told the driver the address.

"I can't believe it guys." I squealed.

"I know." They said in unison. I reached up and kissed Sam with happiness, putting my arms around his neck. He kissed back putting his hand under my shirt rubbing small circles on my hip bone. He kissed my collarbone leaving a lovebite.

"Get a room!" Connor said annoyed. I just giggled and cuddled into Sam's chest. We eventually arrived at her house. It wAs a pretty big house. It was nice. I left the taxi man a 20 and got it. All three of us stood in front of the house.

"Okay here it goes." Connor mumbled. We all walked up to the door. Sam rang the doorbell and we waited. I heard soft footsteps. She opened the door. Woah. Her hairs was in tangles and wild. Bags under her eyes. Mascara running. She looked like a tornado hit her face.

"Where's Arizona?" I asked. She started to cry and I pushed past her.

"Arizona? Arizona!" I called. No answer.

"Where is she?" I asked her. She was crying into her hands shaking her head.

"Where is she?" I demanded almost yelling at her.

"I don't know." She cried.

<><><><><><><><>

So I hope you liked this! I really need at least 5 votes and 1 comment to update. Thx guys. Follow me on IG if u want

I promise there will be more Jam romance. Bi <33333