Three

"Hey, are you alright?"

I looked up to see a familiar grey orbs staring into my soul. He was definitely good looking, with a white shirt, denim jacket and black ripped jeans.

Wait. He wasn't just good looking.

He was stunning. Each and every of his features were perfectly sculpted, as if he came out from a movie, a book, a fairy tale. It was beyond possible for someone to be so gorgeous and so ethereal.

"I don't know," I shrugged as I looked into his grey orbs.

Grey. Usually a dull colour, but when it was on him, it was beautiful. It's like he could see a whole different world with those enchanting, it brought him life. But I could tell, there was a whole new different chapter behind those eyes of his. There was darkness, pain, regret, sadness, all hidden behind those sparkling grey orbs.

And it makes me want to know more about those stories hidden behind those stunning eyes of his.

"He was going to die anyways," he shrugged, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Aren't you being a bit insensitive? Even if he was going to die," I snapped.

"Just the truth," mr perfect said nonchantly.

"Anyways, I'm August, what's your name?"

"Valarie,"

"Val," he nodded as he took my hand.

"My name is Valarie,"

"Val sounds nice to me," he grinned as he hoisted me up.

"Let's go, we don't want you getting diagnosed with the Thana disease," he said.

"Don't want any chances," August smiled.

Too bad, I was already diagnosed.

"Anyways, you seem like you're in a bad mood today, do you want to walk around?"

"Where to?"

"Nowhere,"

"What do you mean?"

"Just... anywhere my legs lead me to, I'll lead you. I'll be your directory, your map," August said.

"Alright, but you have to lead me back home. My brother is waiting,"

"Sure thing,"

But I could see a hint of guilt in his eyes.

And I chose to ignore it.

And how I wish I did not.