Ten

"You're... dying...?" August replied as his hard, grey eyes softened.

"Yes. I am, so please August, in begging you. If you bring me there, take it as if I owe you one,"

"Fine. But just this once hm? I don't want Adam to hate me even more," he said as I nodded.

"Thanks August, you're the best!" I shouted in glee as my hands wrapped against his slender neck, my slim fingers running through his hair.

I could see him gulping as his adam's apple moved.

"You're welcome, angel,"

"I'm glad that you're happy, because your happiness means the most to me," he confessed as his plump lips met my forehead, planting a light peck which caused my stomach to erupt with butterflies.

Do I have feelings for you, August?

─── ༺♡༻ ───

"We're here," August said as I hopped off and barged into the house, which was coincidentally unlocked. (A/N smh how dangerous) It was dark, and it being night time, I couldn't see anything.

"August?" I called.

"I'm here," his familiar husky voice said as his hands grabbed my arms, his chest resting against my back. Tingling feelings trickled down my spine as I shivered.

"Who are you? Surrender yourself!" A voice shouted as I felt August flinch.

"Reveal yourself!" A familiar voice shouted.

"Wh-Who are they?" August mumbled as his hand wrapped around my tiny one.

"Zeren. Wenjun. It's me," I said as the lights flickered on. It was dim, but I could recognise them.

"WHO'S HE?" My brother shrieked while pointing to August.

"Her boyfriend,"