Eleven

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?" Quanzhe shouted.

"Yeah, now I do," I smiled. I know it was just an act, but how I wish it was real.

The lights finally shone brighter and I could make out everyone's features clearly.

"Wait. Cai X-" before Quanzhe could finish his sentence, August hurriedly went to his side, pressing his hand against Quanzhe's mouth. I quizically looked at them as August gave an awkward smile.

"Uhh yeah let me introduce myself, I'm August. Though you all already know me," he laughed as he glanced around.

He whispered something into Quanzhe's ear as the latter's eyes widened. I tilted my head to the side, confused.

"Oh. August, of course we know you. The most popular one out of the 99 of us," Quanzhe laughed.

"You flatter me," August gave a fake laugh.

"And I'm sure you're curious to what happened right?"

The five of them nodded.

"Well... uhh... angel's parents created the Thana disease, and now Adam wants her. He wants to find out more about the Thana disease, which I'm sure, your parents was also part of?" Xukun raised his eyebrow and looked at Ruibin.

"Angel?" Zeren mouthed to me.

"A nickname," I answered.

"I don't know. I lost most of my memories after someone attacked me a month ago," Ruibin interrupted.

"Sin-" August started but got interrupted by a phone ringing.

"Sorry, uh, let me take this call,"

He came back after a minute with a dark look on his face.

"We need to leave now angel. NOW," He commanded.

"Bu-But w-"

"5 minutes. No more than that," he said as he walked out.

"You better go with him. He seems like he's in a hurry," Xinchun said.

"Wait. Guys," I mumbled.

"What? Hurry and say it, don't keep him waiting," Zeren said.

"I'm diagnosed with the Thana disease. I don't know whether I'm coming back. I don't know when I'll die. I could die in an hour, or in 50 years. I. Don't. Know. But if I die before Adam releases me... please know that I love all of you. Don't mourn over my death, get over it. Don't cry. Smile instead. I'll miss you guys,"

And that was my last words before I stepped of of our house.

The house I had no idea whether or not I was going back in.