Chapter 1 - Going Back There

Harry's P.O.V

It was 11 p.m and I was at home alone, like almost every evening. It wasn't new at all.

Maybe you want to know why. Well, my mum was currently working at a club as a pole dancer, since her umpteenth boyfriend owned the place. And before you ask, no I didn't care anymore about what she did. Not after all this time.

I've never known my father, or at least when he left I was too little to remember anything about him. So I consider it as he never existed.

I didn't have any friends. Or better at school I was pretty popular and everyone wanted to be my friend, but none of them was my friend for real. So I barely hang out with any of them.

The only real friends I've ever had were Louis, who I've haven’t seen since the last time I was at my grandma's,  wich was 10 years ago;

And also Liam and Niall. Yes the fairies and yes I still believed they were real and not just a frigmemt of my imagination. That's because I knew  they were real. But I wouldn’t tell it to anyone because I've learnt that if I did everyone would call me a freak, and I didn’t want that.

So as you may see, I was not your average teenager.

Anyway I was watching some shitty show on T.V and I was getting really bored, so I decided that I wanted to go to bed.

After quickly brushing my teeth and stripping in my boxers I got under my covers and in a few minutes I was asleep.

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard some screams probably coming from the kitchen.

"You are a fucking asshole, How could you?" a voice screamed, my mum's I guess.

"C'mon love, you know it was nothing." her boyfriend tried to say.

They were probably fighting over something stupid at two in the moring, like always. After two years of this going on almost every night, he was used to it.

"You call fucking cheating your girlfirend nothing?!" my mum screamed again.

Oh my God, that  was new.

"Let's go, Anne it meant nothing" the prick said.

"You know what meant nothing to you? Our fucking two years together. They absolutely meant nothing to you. Fuck off, Joseph!" she shouted.

"Love, that's not..."

She blocked him shouting again "Don't fucking call me love! You know what? We are over. Get out of my life! You are not worth it."

"Fine Anne, if it that's what you want, you'll have it. But just know that without me you and your freak of a son are absolutely nothing. You are fired and I want you and your son out of my house. I'll give you 'til tomorrow morning to pack your things and get out of my house!" and saying that he finally slammed the front door shut.

Everything felt silent until I herd my mum sobbing violently.

So I decided to go and see if she was ok, even though I knew she wasn't.

I entered the kitchen and I saw her crying on the floor with her legs to her chest and her face between them. I istantly felt pity towards her because she didn't deserve any of this, even if she wasn’t the best mum of the world, I loved her.

I set near her on the floor and hugged her "Mum..." I said incapable of saying anything else.

"Harry, honey. He cheated on me. Do you understand? I loved him and I meant nothing to him. I seriously thought he was the one this time, but I was obviously wrong. Like always, I'm left with nothing." she cried even more on my chest.

"Shh, don't cry please. He's not worth your tears." I rubbed her back.

"Why shouldn’t I cry if he left us pratically with nothing? Where are we going to live?"

I sighed not knowing how to reply.  We remained silent for a few minutes, when I came up with an idea.

"Listen mum, I know you won't like this idea. But maybe we can go to grandma's?" I offered.

"No, Harry we can't go there!" she istantly snapped.

"But why can’t we go there? You never even told me why we stopped going there in the first place. You know I liked it there."

"Harry, we just can't. Drop it." she said.

"C'mon mum let's face it. Do you want to go to live under a bridge? We don't even have money.  It's the only place where we can go."

She thought about it for a while and sighed. "I guess you are right, we are going there. But only 'til I find somthing better I don't want you to stay there for too long. That place is sick."

I was confused by her words, but I didn't want to investigate at that moment.

"C'mon mum. Everything is going to be okay.  I love you! "I said kissing her forehead and getting up.

"I love you too. Let's go pack our things."

I nodded and went to my room.

While packing my things a thought came to my mind:

Maybe I'll get the chance to go again to the Enchanted Forest and meet my friends...

Soo Hello!

This is the first chapter for this story and I hope you liked it.

I changed a little thing in the prologue so if it was confusing re-read it :)

Don't worry everythinng will be more clear as the story goes on. And Louis, Niall, and Liam and also Zayn will all come in the next chapters. And we will know what happened during these years back in the forest.

Why do you think Anne didn't want to go back there?

What do you think about her? And about Harry?

Anyway thank you for giving me already 120+ reads and for voting, commenting and adding to some of your reading lists.

I'll dedicate this chapter to @CupcakeZarryLove for her sweet comment on the prologue!

Thank you for reading. I'd also appreciate if you voted and commented ;)

Can you please go read my new Narry Fan Fiction? There's just the story line but I'd like you to read it. It' imposrtant to me :).

Well, byee.

-ale♡