Chapter 12 - What?

• Dedicated to every single one of you

Zayn's P.O.V.

It had been a few days since Harry refused me at the park, and if  I had to tell the truth it hurt, it hurt so much. And it was strange, because I usually didn't let my emetions get to me, especially if they were for a stranger. Yeah, because I didn't know Harry, I didn't know anything about him, but still, something about him drew me to him. I couldn't quite tell what, sincerly.

But, at the same time there was something telling me that I had to stay away from him, if I didn't want to hurt the both of us.

It's that there were so many things that I didn't know about him. For example, I didn't know what he was, because I was pretty sure that he wasn't human. He couldn't be. There were so many things about him that made him seem like a magical creature.

 And it was frustrating me. Yes, because I was used to guess what a creature was in a blink of an eye, heck it was my power, but with Harry everything was different. It was like there was a kind of barrier that was protecting him. The only thing I knew is that Harry was powerful, so powerful.

Suddenly, someone knocking powerfully on my door woke me up from my trance.

I didn't know who could it be, like no one knew where I lived, plus, no one knew me. Apart from Harry that is. Anyway, he didn't know where I lived.

I opened my front door confused and the sight in front of me made me even more cofused, if it was possible.

There was Harry Styles in person standing right in front of me. But he wasn't the Harry Styles I knew.

It seemed like he was being possessed by something I couldn't quite figure out. He was trembling and he had his eyes wide open and it seemed like he couldn't blink. Plus, he hadn't the warm green eyes I was used to, no, they were cold and the green that coloured them was innatural and it almost scared me.

" Zayn." I heard him breathe out my name before fainting exhausted. Luckly I menaged to take him in my arms before he fell on the ground.

My heart was beating quickly because I was worried sick about him.

I took him bridal style and I hurried to lie him down on my couch. I looked at his face and it seemed troubled. I shifted a curly lock from his forehead and I pecked sweetly one of his cheeks.

I went to my room to get a blacket and I hurried back to my living room to place it on him.

I set near him on the couch placing his legs on my lap.

I watched him sleep, noticing how beautiful and peaceful he looked, in  contrast to how he looked a few minutes before.

I soon fell asleep, too.

After I don't know how much time, I felt something shake my shoulders until it woke me up, from my restful sleep.

I bliked my eyes once or twice to make my sight adjust to the light. 

The first thing I saw was a pair of beautiful green eyes, which this time were normal.

I smiled at the closeness of our faces.

"Hi, Harry." I breathed out.

"Hi. Not to sound rude or anything, but what am I doing here?" Harry asked me.

His question reminded me of why he was here here, so I recomposed myself and I began to talk seriously.

"I don't why you are here. I just answered the door."

"What?" He squeaked confused.

" I mean, I just answered the door and you fainted in my arms. So why were you here?" I asked this time.

" I -I  don't know ... " He whispered widening his eyes in surprise.

I was about to reply when a messenger owl flew through my window, giving me a piece of paper and flying away, right after doing that.

I looked at Harry and he gave me a confused glance, I just shrugged my shoulder and began reading the elegant script.

" The Darkness Queen needs to see her knight as soon as possible."

It only said that, nothing else. Much to my dismay, I knew that I had to go and that I had to go at the moment.

" Harry, I really need to go, I'm sorry." I sighed.

" I, uhu, okay?" He said, still confused.

" I really am sorry, but please, stay here. I want to talk to you when I'm back. Don't escape from me again." I whispered looking into his eyes.

He closed them and nodded slightly.

I smiled and kissed his cheek, making him flush deep red.

"Thank you. Bye Harry!" I said before hurring out the door without even giving him the time to answer.

I started to run at light speed until I entered the forest where I started to fly through the tall trees towards the Darkness Kingdom.

When I finally arrived, there was caos everywhere, like something important had happened, and I kept being pushed from part to part.

Anyway I menaged to arrive in front of the throne where the queen was already waiting for me.

She was sourranded as per usual by withered sad threes and she was wearing a long black dress. 

Her raven hair fell perfectly down her shoulders ande her dull blue glance was mesmerizing.

You couldn't deny that she was beautiful, but she was sort of creepy, too.

"Hello, my Knight." Her cold voice said.

"Hello, your majesty." I replied annoyed, because I obviously didn't want to be here, like everytime I came here, that is.

"Zayn, I need you to kill a sacrifice from the Fairy Queen to end this war. He is a human sacrifice and his name is Harry Styles."

My eyes widened in shock. No, it couldn't be. I shock my head not wanting to believe it.

"What?" I croaked out.

Sorry here it is chapter chapter 12.

Thanks to everyone who is voting  and commenting this story so I dedicate this chapter to every each one of you.

Sorry for the long wait, I hope you enjoyed it. Vote and Comment and let me know your thought, please!

-Ale :)