o n e

Today is the day i get to go to my first ever concert, and its my all time favorite band, the Why Don't We boys!

Not only i get to see them perform, i'm meeting them. I'm also super nervous because when i meet famous people i pass out, it happened last time i met my cousins the dolan twins for the first time.

But anyways, hopefully i don't pass out this time. I would cry if i woke up in the hospital again, i still feel bad about it.

But anyways, it's like ten times more special because my mom bought me the tickets for my birthday. I am so excited to meet them too. Best birthday ever!

DAKOTA'S P.O.V

Me and my mom get to the concert and my body is full of joy. "Are you excited?", my mom asks. "I'm going to burst when i see them!", i say in an excited tone. "Well lets go so we can get front row!", my mom yells laughing. "Omg im so excited!" i say.

We walk in the building and i start to cry a little. "Are you crying dakota?" mom says worried. "Maybe!", i say while wiping my tears smiling. "You are such a drama queen" mom laughs. My mom pays for the tickets and we both run straight in the front of the stage.

Everyone starts coming and it's packed. Then the boys come out. While they are singing i see Zach and i freak out. While i was watching him, he winks at me and smiles.

At this point i'm about to cry because he's actually looking at me and not looking away. I know i'm being a total fangirl but i can't help it.

Why is he staring at me? Does he think i'm cute or something? That's just weird, but whatever i'm meeting him! After that i couldn't stop thinking about it.

I start to cry when i saw him winking at me. He couldn't keep his eyes off of me. I keep watching him though, only because he's my favorite one out of all of them.

Why is he staring at me?

ZACH'S P.O.V.

I walk out on stage and start dancing and singing. We finish the first song and go to the next.

While me and the boys were singing i saw a really pretty girl smiling and singing along while watching me.

All i could do was smile and sing my heart out. Mainly towards her. The whole time i was singing i couldn't keep my eyes off of her.  Then i see she has a tag and could stop smiling. I wink at her to see her reaction. She starts to blush. I was smiling so much my face hurt. I get to meet her!

Wow that girl is so cute. Oooo she has a tag, i'll get to meet her! God i wonder what she's like.

I decide to wink at her, and she starts blushing. She makes me smile and i start singing way better.

I wonder if she is as sweet as she looks. That would be so much fun. When i meet her i'm going to make her mine. That is if she's single, which i hope she is. What if she's not as nice as she looks? Eh, we'll see.

ZACHS P.O.V.

After the concert i run off stage and go directly to the place where i can meet her. "Why are you in such a rush dude? We just performed." corbyn says confused. "I have to meet my girl." i keep going without looking. "You make no sense." corbyn says shaking his head.

Finally i get to meet her! I am so excited to see her. I'm going to give her my number instead of looking at her insta name, if she asks for it. I hope she does. I would die if she does.  I wonder if she has a crush on me. Because she couldn't stop looking at me and smiling.

Jeez i do need to calm down. Corbyn was right.

DAKOTAS P.O.V.

After the concert and belting out all of the songs, it's time to meet them. The security escorts us to the back where we meet the boys. I get super nervous and start to shake. The boys come out. My whole body gets numb. I'm actually meeting the people who help me get through depression.