f o u r

ZACH'S P.O.V.

Today is monday and kota has school. She wakes up and grabs some clothes and goes to the bathroom. A little later she walks in wearing a pair of holy jeans, a light pink off the shoulder shirt, a light purple bralette, and tan sandals. "Wow you look super cute." jack says looking at dakota. I glare at him. "Thanks jack." she says grabbing her phone. "I am going to be late!" she says running through the house. "Dakota it's only 5am, youll be fine calm down." jonah says watching cartoons. "Wait really?!?!" she asks confused. "Yes" i say walking into the living room. "Oh okay." She says putting her stuff down. "Just relax" daniel says making cereal. "Okay." she says sitting next to corbyn on the couch.

"Why are you in such a rush anyways?" daniel asks sitting down in the recliner. "I guess im so used to usually being late i just thought i was late again." she says looking at her phone. "Well you're not late so calm down and eat a cookie." jonah says getting a cookie and putting it in her mouth. "What the heck jonah!" she says grabbing the cookie and throwing it away. "Do you not like cookies?" jonah asks. "It's not that i don't like cookies, it's just. Nevermind." she says looking at her phone. I sit down next to her on the couch. "You can tell us dakota." daniel says moving corbyn over to sit next to her. "I know i can tell you it's just i don't want you guys to not like me." she says still looking at her phone. "We don't care, you can tell us your most embarrassing moment and we would still like you. Do you maybe want to tell someone alone?" he suggests. "ya actually i do." she says looking at me. "Who are you going to tell?" daniel asks her. "I don't know." she says looking down. "Okay, when your ready we are." he says rubbing her back. "Thanks daniel." she says hugging him.

Now it's time for her to go to school. "Can i take her?" i ask daniel. "Ya sure." he says winking at me. "Wow daniel." i say rolling my eyes at him. "Okay im ready." dakota says grabbing her phone. "Okay lets go!" i say leading the way to my car. "Do you even know where we are going?" she asks laughing. "Um no but can you show me where im going?" i ask smiling. "Ya lets go." she says getting in the car. "You have to go on the freeway. Then at exit 26 and turn onto the bridge, ill lead you from there." she says looking at me. "Okay boss" i say laughing.

We get to her school after her telling me where to go and getting lost a couple times. "So you know where to go now?" she asks grabbing her stuff. "Yes i do." i say laughing. "Okay" she says getting out of the car. "Bye" she says smiling at me. "Bye" i wink at her and she blushes. I swear im making her mine someday.

DAKOTAS P.O.V.

"Who is that" my old friend sabrina asks. "A friend from cali." i say trying not to punch her. She started to call my friend a loser, and my mom started to get successful and she started to treat me like crap after she found out about my mom. We used to be best friends until this semester of school. "Oh, what's it's name?" she asks getting snobby. "His name is zach." i say looking down at my food. "Oh really? Is he your boyfriend?" she asks rudely. "What do you care sabrina. He's a friend and if you got a problem then i will see you after school." i say angrily. "I would but youve got kids to take care of at that little program don't you?" she asks in a rude tone. "No sabrina i don't anymore, you wanna know why?" i say standing up. "Why?" she asks. "Because i was kicked out, because of you." i say getting in her face. "Oh im so scared." she says walking closer to me. "You are such a loser dakota. You know you are so stay with your little pack of fan girls." she says walking away. "And you and your little pack of ugly rats can get away from me and my friends" i say angrily. "Okay whatever dakota." she says stopping. "Is it hot down in hell?" i say angry. "I don't know dakota is it? I've never been." she says turning around to look at me. "I don't know because im not the one rotting to ugliness in hell." i say walking towards her. She walks away saying something i can't make out. "What was that? I don't understand snobby bitch." i say trying to keep a straight face. She says nothing and walks into the gym. Shes such a jerk. I wish i had the strength to punch her. Her and all of her little pack rats.

At lunch i walk into the lunch room and see a huge group around what looks like high schoolers. "What is going on?" i ask my best friend gabbie. "Some group of guys, i guess the call themselves why don't we?" she says confused. "Oh crap." i say worried. "What?" she asks. "They are famous and they came to see me." i say looking at the group. "Really kota, i know you like them but seriously saying they are here for you is a little too far." she says laughing. "No im serious, i know them. They are sleeping at my house." i say with a straight face. I hear yelling from zach. "HAS ANYONE SEEN DAKOTA STEWART!!!!" zach yells looking around. "I am!!!" i hear a girl yelling. "Sorry but no."

ZACHS P.O.V.

"HAS ANYONE SEEN DAKOTA STEWART!!" i yell trying to get everyone's attention. "I am!!!!" a girl yells. "Sorry but no!" daniel yells. "Why would you want her, shes such a loser." a girl says grabbing me. "Excuse me?!?!" i yell at her. "What she is. She keeps going on and on about this zach kid who is staying at her house." she says rudely. "SHUT UP EVERYONE!!!" jonah yells. "Thank god." daniel says. "You know her?" i ask the girl who made fun of dakota. "Ya shes the loser sitting over there." she says rudely. "DAKOTA!!!" me and the boys yell in unison. sabrina (the one who was being rude to dakota) pulls me and forces me to go sit with her. "Stop i don't want to see you!" i say walking away from her. "Ugh loser!" she says sitting down.

"Lets go dude." jonah says walking with me. "Hey dakota." daniel says hugging her. "Hey, what are you doing here?" she asks. "Well we were trying to have lunch with you but your time has run out." daniel explains. "Thats okay." she says sitting down. Her friend has her jaw open and looks like she had seen a ghost. "You okay?" i ask. "You werent kidding dakota" she says with her mouth still open. "I told you" she says laughing. "Are you okay?" i ask again. "Oh my god, z-zach herron." he says with a smile. "You okay." daniel asks. "Y-ya." kotas friend says. "Okay if you say so." i say smiling. "Can i give you a hug." her friend asks. "Ya sure" i say confused. He gives us all hugs and almost starts crying. "What's your name?" corbyn asks. "gabbie" she says still smiling. "Thats a cool name." jack says. "Thanks." she says still smiling. "We should probably get to class." dakota says grabbing her tray and throwing it in the trash. "You haven't even eaten anything." i say worried. "I know" she says walking into the hallway. "Ya" gabbie says following her. "Acctually we are pulling you out of school for the day." i say. "But i have to get to class." she says walking out of the lunch room. Gabbie stops the boys and asks them a million questions. "Why don't you want to get out of class?" i ask dakota catching up. "Because if i let you take me im just going to get asked a million questions from that girl who was trying to get you to sit with her about what i did and why I didn't take her and then after that shes just going to harass me zach. This is my life, Zach, i cant do anything without being harassed." she says looking at the floor. "Im so sorry dakota." i grab her hand and hug her. "I n-need to get to class." she says walking to class. "Bye kota." i say looking at her. "Bye" she says walking into her classroom. I feel so bad for her. "Boys lets go" i say walking out. "Okay" they say in unison. "Bye gabbie" the boys say following me. "Bye" she says smiling.

After school i go and pick dakota up. She never comes out of the door she told me she would. "Hey hun. Who are ya looking for." a teacher asks me. "Im looking for dakota stewart." i say confused. "Okay lemme see if she has already left." she says looking at her tablet. "She has not been picked up yet, it says she is supposed to be picked up by a 17 yr old named zach" she says looking at me. "Ya thats me" i reply. "Okay she should be out any minute" she explains. "Okay thank you." i say looking around for her.

After a while of her not showing, i decide i was going inside to look for her. All of the teachers are gone so i can have free roam. "Dakota?" i ask looking in all of the classrooms. The next place i could think of was the bathroom. I find a bathroom and walk in and I hear someone crying. "Dakota?" i ask. "Shes not here." dakota says. "What's wrong kota?" i ask finding her in one of the stalls. She looks up at me and i could see bruises. "Who did this to you." i ask sitting on my knees so i could look at them. "sabrina attacked me." she says crying. "Who is sabrina?" i ask. "Shes the girl who harasses me" she says still crying. I grab her and hug her. She hugs me tight. "Don't worry dakota, ill take care of this." i say kissing her head. She is still crying. "Everything is going to be okay. I promise." i say holding her tight. "Come on lets go." i say hugging her.we start walking towards the exit. "Okay" she says still crying.