t w e l v e

ZACHS P.O.V.

    After the concert i couldn't feel my whole body. I was too used to dakota coming up to me after every concert and hugging me. I miss it so much and it hasnt even been that long without her. "You okay buddy?" jonah asks me. "No. i'm so lost." i say looking down. "You want to do the meet and greet or do you want to skip?" he asks me. "Ill do it" i say looking at him. "Okay if you need to leave we all understand okay" he says patting my back and starts walking towards the meet and greet room. "Ya" i say looking down.

    I pull my phone out and i look at my screen of a picture of me and dakota hugging. I start crying. "You really want to do the thing?" jonah asks worried. "I'm not sure anymore. I miss her so much. She probably meant every word." i say still crying. "No she didn't. You were worried and you just got protective." he says sitting down. I sit next to him. "I need to talk to her but i can't bring myself to texting her." i say looking down. "Ill do it if you need. I'll text her from my phone and tell her how much she means to you. And i know a thing or two about how to get a girl back." he says smiling. I laugh at him. "So wanna do it?" he asks looking at me. "Ya i wanna call her. But from your phone, so she'll answer." i say smiling.

    After the meet and greet Jonah grabs his phone from his pocket. He looks her name up and presses call. "Here you go" he says handing me the phone. After a little she doesnt answer. "So did she answer" jonah asks. "No" i say looking down almost crying. "I know why though." i say showing jonah the time. "Oh shes probably asleep." he says laughing. "Ya" i say walking to the bus. "Night" i say getting in my bed. "Night" the boys say in unison.

The next day my phone keeps ringing and won't stop. I look at my phone and it's all from dakota. "Oh crap!!!" i yell grabbing my phone. "What's wrong!!" daniel yells. "I got thirteen calls from dakota!" i say calling her back. She picks up on the first ring. "Dakota where are you!" i ask her. "I'm at his house still can you come get me please." she says sounding sad. "What's wrong? What happened!!!" i ask worried. "I couldn't sleep last night because i messed up, i shouldn't have ever yelled at you. I overre-" i stop her. "I'm coming now send me the directions and ill be there asap!!!" i say ending the call. "So what hap-" i cut jack off. "Here go there!!!!" i say handing the driver my phone. "Okay" the driver says grabbing my phone. "Okay then" jack says looking out the window.

We show up at the house about 2 minutes later,and i run out of the bus to the front door automatically knocking on the door. A guy answers it with no shirt on and messy hair. "Is dakota here?" i ask him. "Ya who are you?" he asks rudely. "I'm zach herron." i say looking around in his house from the door. "Shes in the bathroom" he says making sure i don't get in. "she just called me to come get her" i say nervously. "Why would she call you?" he asks being rude again. "Because i'm the one in charge of her." i say looking at him. "Oh wait your ZACH HERRON!!!" he yells figuring out who i am. "Ya can i please have dakota?" i ask hurriedly. "Ya. DAKOTA ZACH IS HERE!!!" he yells allowing me in. "ZACH!!" dakota yells running to me. "DAKOTA!!!!" i yell grabbing her as she runs into my arms. "I'm so sorry dakota" i say hugging her. "I'm sorry too zach" she says grabbing her phone and wallet. "Let's go" i say walking towards the door. "Bye jake" she says hugging him. I look and he's smiling at me with an evil face. "Bye kota" he says letting go of her.

"See you later!" she says running out of the door and hugging daniel. "Omg dakota i was so worried!" he says hugging her tightly. "I'm so sorry i didn't mean to be angry i was just tired." she says hugging the rest of the boys. "It's fine kota we all understand" jonah says hugging her. She walks over to me and we hug for a while. "I missed you so much kota" i whisper to her. She hugs me tighter. "I love you zach" she whispers back. We stop hugging and get into the bus holding hands.

ZACHS P.O.V.

(last concert) We get to new jersey and i see dakota playing call of duty with the volume down so she won't wake up the boys. "Hey" i say getting out of my bed and sitting next to her. "Hey" she replies back concentrated. "You okay?" i ask worried. "Ya sorry i'm just trying to finish this level. This is the last mission." she says still playing the game. "What your alm-" she cuts me off. "Done! I finished it!" she says happily. She turns the game off. "It kinda sucks that i have to go home after today." she says looking down. "Yeah" i say doing the same. Or maybe since shes  becoming a singer we could have her stay with us. But then she wouldn't have her mom and dad there.