t w e n t y t w o

ZACH'S P.O.V.

A couple hours later i wake up and it's 2am. I move a little and i realize kota is snuggled up to me, and she is very cold. "Kota" i ask nudging her a little. "What?" she asks not moving. "Are you cold?" i ask. "Yeah" she says looking at me. "Here." i say getting up and getting a blanket. She cuddles up in the blanket and goes back to sleep.

I go downstairs and i get a cup of water. "Zach?" reese asks walking towards me. "What are you doing?" i ask. "I had a bad dream" she says rubbing her eyes. "Come on." i say picking her up. I carry her to my room and i set her down for a sec. "Kota" i say shaking her a little. "What?" kota asks. "Do you mind if reese sleeps with us, she had a bad dream." i reply. "Yeah of course." kota says sitting up. I pick reese up again and i bring her to bed. We all snuggle next the reese and we all fall asleep.

The next day kota and reese aren't in bed. "Kota" i ask. I get up and i walk into reese's room. "There you are." i say in relief. "Sorry, we woke up a couple minutes ago and decided to play." kota says smiling. "That's okay" i say walking over to reese's bed. I sit down and play on my phone. "Wanna play?" reese asks. "Um sure" i say sitting down on the ground. We play with her barbies for a little until mom comes in. "hey guys" mom says smiling. "Hey mom" i reply. "Reese have a bad dream?" mom asks. "Ya" i say getting up. "Sorry" mom replies. "That's okay, she isn't that bad actually." kota says getting up. "Okay if you say so" she says smiling. We all laugh a little.

We all go down and eat breakfast. "What do you want to do today?" i ask kota. "I don't know, i kinda want to do a lazy day." kota says getting up and putting her bowl in the sink. "The rest of the family is going to six flags so if you don't go it'll be just you guys." mom says getting up. "Okay" kota says walking over to the couch. "I think we should stay home. We have been doing a lot, so i think we should do a reboot day" i say putting my bowl in the sink. "Okay, but don't burn the house down" mom says smiling. "We won't" i say walking into the living room.

The rest of the family leaves for six flags. me and kota watch a couple shows. "Wanna go lay down?" i ask. "Ya, i have a headache" she says sleepily. "You sound really tired." i reply. "I'm super tired" she says putting her head on my shoulder. "Come on" i say getting up. I pick kota up and i carry her up to my room. I set kota down in bed and cover her up. Then the doorbell rings. "I'll be back" i say walking downstairs.

I open the door and monica throws her arms around me, hugging me. "Monica get off!" i say pushing her off. "Zach you should come over" she says putting her arms around my neck. "No monica" i say taking her arms off of me. "Why?" she asks. "I'm not going through this again." i say pushing her out. Kota walks down. "Why are you here?" kota asks. "She was just about to leave." i say trying to get monica out. "No i wasn't, i'm here to makeout with my boyfriend" monica says smiling. "Excuse me?" kota says walking over to me. "Kiss me" kota whispers in my ear. After she said that i kissed her. "ZACHARY!!!" monica yells. "What, i'm kissing my girlfriend." i say smiling. "She's not your girlfriend. She's a loser" monica says angrily. "I didn't know i was a loser. Oh wait that's cause the only loser is the ugly thing standing in front of me" kota says immediately after monica. "Damn" i say shocked. "This aint my first rodeo" kota says smiling. "I can tell" i say smiling. "Whatever you don't even like her" monica says angrily. "Wanna bet? He took me out to a tallgrass picnic and after we ate he made out with me. Then after i slept in his bed" kota replies. "Oh and you wanna know something?" kota asks. "What?" monica replies. "His sister tells me all of the mean things you've done to her. Like maybe forcing her to jump off the high dive at the pool when zach wasn't looking" kota says looking at me. "What?" i ask angrily. "You know she is afraid of heights and you know she almost throws up after being up high." i say angrily. I start pushing monica out of the house and she latches onto me. "Monica get off!!" i yell. "Zach i miss you please don't leave!!!" monica yells. "Never, you are the one who used me for my money, the only reason you like me is because i have money!" i yell at her. "Kota" i yell. "Already on it" she yells back.