s i x

DAKOTAS P.O.V.

"Zach?" "zach?" "zach?!?" me, corbyn and jack ask. "Wha-what?" he says surprised. "What shirt do you think is better?" corbyn asks showing zach three  shirts:

"I like the green one. Why?" he asks. "HA I WIN" i shout not answering his question.

We finish packing and corbyn walks out to help the others get ready to leave. "You okay zach?" i ask. "Ya sorry, i was too busy thinking about you." he says flirting with me. I start to blush. "Well thanks for making me blush" i say laughing a little. "I think its cute when you blush." he says with a big smile on his face. "You are so cheesy" i say laughing a little. "We havent talked that much lately." he says. "ya , dont tell anyone but i like talking to you a lot more than anyone else." i say with a big smile. "Haha" he replies. "Ya i feel the same way." zach says getting closer to me.

"NOOOOOOO" corbyn yells. "WHATS WRONG!!!" zach asks running into gauges room. "I LOST TO AN ELEVEN YEAR OLD!!!" he says with an angry face. Gauge, my brother, starts laughing "OMYGOD CORBYN" Zach says angrily walking out of the room. Gauge is laughing at corbyn and corbyn gets up and starts chasing him outside "YOU LITTLE RUNT!!! I WILL DOMINATE YOU NEXT TIME!!!" corbyn yells at gauge. Me and zach laugh at him. "My brother really likes corbyn." i say still laughing a little. "Yea he does doenst he." zach says smiling.

A little later zach walks into my room and hugs me. "I need to go to a meeting with the boys, we will be back in time for us to get to the airport." zach says. "Okay im almost done packing so ill be ready." i say. "Okay" he says. He grabs me into a hug and sneaks a kiss on my cheek. "Bye beautiful" he says leaving the room. "Bye" i say starting to turn red. I like him so much.

I walk into my bathroom and grab all of my makeup and everything i need for the trip. "Hey kota. You need any help?" my mom asks. "No ill be fine." i reply. "Okay. are you excited?" she asks. "Yes im super excited. Best birthday ever!" i say with an excited expression. "You know why they are doing this right?" she asks. "Why?" i ask worried. "I told zach about your depression." she says. "Mom why did you tell them!" i say kind of angry. "I dont want them worried about me!" i continue. "because , you know what would happen after they left?" she says. "What?" i say still angry. "You would never come out of your room from being sad they left. Plus you would think that they don't  like you!" she says raising her voice. "Ugh, i didn't want them to find out about it. They already have enough on their plate with the tour." i say calmly. "I know but they were going to find out sooner or later. And you don't want to fake a smile until you told them. Plus your going to see them longer now." she explains. "Okay" i say while giving her a hug.

TEXT

Zach: hey cutie

Kota : hey, what's up?

Zach: nothing. This meeting is super boring.

Kota: lol sucker!

Zach: i hate you

Kota: you love me

Zach: i know, i can't hate you

Kota: i know

Zach:you almost ready?

Kota: yeah, i just have a couple things to do

Zach: okay, i can't wait :)

Kota: same, i'm super nervous of what people will think of me

Zach: everyone will love you, you are so freaking awesome

Kota: yeah whatever

Zach: you are, and i don't care what other people think of you. You are awesome