s i x t e e n

We get to the ponds and kota parks the side by side and walks over to a bench and sits down. "You okay?" i ask her. "Ya, i just miss the ponds" she says looking at them. "Oh" i say sitting next to her. I put my arm around her and she lays her head on my shoulder. "Who do you want to see when we get to Cali?" i ask her. "Logan, definitely Logan." she says smiling. "Okay" i say smiling. "You know how to fish right?" kota asks. "Yes kota" i say laughing a little. "Okay good" she says smiling. "Your so cute when you smile" i look down at her. "No i'm not, i hate my smile" she says looking down. "Why?" i ask her. "Because of the two teeth that are misplaced." she says looking at the ponds. "Well  don't care. You have a really cute smile." i say smiling. "Thanks" she says smiling.

    A couple minutes later we are still sitting in silence. "We should probably go ho-" i'm interrupted by An ATV. "Guys you need to come home." Corbyn says getting off of the ATV. "Hold on" i say getting up. "I need Daniel." i say walking to corbyn. "Why?" he asks. "Can you just get Daniel for me please" i ask. "Ya, but after you have to come home." he says getting back on the ATV. "Thank you" i say walking back to kota. "What's up?" kota asks getting up. "Nothing, i just needed to ask him something." i say grabbing her and hugging her. "I'm so glad you are here." she says hugging me back. "I'm glad i even got to go." i say smiling. We both sit down.

    A couple minutes later Daniel comes down on a dirtbike and parks it. "What's up?" he asks. "I'll be right back kota" i say getting up. "Hey, i have a question" i say walking towards him. "Ya what's up?" he asks. "Can we go over there" i ask pointing towards a tree. "Ya, what's going on?" he asks me worriedly. We walk over to a further spot. "Okay so this is weird but, i want to kiss kota but i don't know if it's the right time." i say looking down. "Do you really love her enough to want to, or do you want to see her reaction." he asks me. "I really love her." i say looking at her. "Then do it, i won't tell" he says smiling. "Thank you daniel." i say smiling.

I walk over to kota and sit next to her. Daniel gets on the dirtbike and leaves. "Hey kota" i say smiling. "Hey what's up?" she asks. "Nothing" i say with a dumb smile. "Well something is up, cause you can stop smiling." she says looking at me. "I'm fine, i just really love you" i say still smiling.

DAKOTAS P.O.V.

    Something is going on. Zach can't stop smiling and he is sucking up. Omg, is he going to kiss me?!?!?! "Kota" zach says smiling. "What?" i reply. "Will you look at me?" he asks. "Ya wh-" i turn around and he kisses me. I can feel my face getting redder and redder by the second, my stomach twisting and turning. I feel numb and the butterflies in my stomach were erupting. omg i was right!!! When is it too much? Omg omg omg omg omg omg. I can't believe it!!! "Love you" he says smiling. "I love you too zach" i say blushing. He hugs me and kisses my forehead. "We should go home" he says smiling. "Ya. it's getting late." i reply. We both get up and zach holds my hand. We walk over to the side by side and he gets into the driver seat. "You want to drive?" i ask surprised. "Ya" he says smiling. He starts the side by side and puts it in drive.

I can't believe it he just kissed me. The one person i have loved since i heard about his band. He is now kissing me, and i'm his. Am i dreaming? I have to be dreaming this can't be true. Is he faking it. No. he would never fake something like that! Omg he's so cute. Shit i'm screwed i think i've fallen for him. I need to stop i can't fall for someone. Last time that happened i was abused. Dakota cut it out!!!

    We get home and Daniel is sitting by the fireplace outside. "You go inside okay. I need to talk to Daniel." zach says handing me the keys. "Okay" i reply. I walk into the house and i put the key away. "Soooooo" corbyn asks me. "What?" i ask. "Why were you late?" corbyn asks again. "Nonya" i say walking upstairs. "Oh really? Something must of happened because you are smiling a lot." he says following me. "I'm not telling you corbyn" i say grabbing my pj's. "Ugh fine" corbyn says walking back down. I walk down and i go to the bathroom to change.