t e n

ZACHS P.O.V.

    We walk into daniel and jacks room and sit on the couch. Dakota plays on her phone and i read a magazine that was sitting on the coffee table. "You guys hungry?" jack asks showing us a box of donuts. "When did you get donuts?" dakota asks grabbing a donut. "I got some while you and zach were talking." he says grabbing his phone. "Oh." she says eating the donut. "You want a donut zach?" daniel asks me. "No im fine." i say looking out the window. "Okay suit yourself" daniel says putting the box of donuts on the counter.

    "Heres your phone zach." corbyn says handing me my phone. "Thanks" i say looking at it. "You okay?" dakota asks. "Ya i just got tired all of a sudden." i say rubbing my eyes. "Well we have a time to sleep." she says grabbing a cup.  I go to my bed and i take a nap. A couple hours later we are in austin. Me and the boys get ready and go to Emo's, the place we are performing. We all get on stage and start performing. After the concert it's now time for the meet and greet with the fans. After a while dakota comes to see me. "Hey zach" dakota says walking towards me. "Hey cutie." i say grabbing her. "Having fun?" she asks smiling. "Ya kinda. Are you?" i ask smiling back. "Ya there is a lot of people who want to meet me." she says grabbing a water and drinking it. "Ya they will since they know about you being daniel's adopted sister" i say following her. "Ya, im just glad im not being hated." she says putting her water on a table. "Youll get used to all of it, i promise." i say hugging her. "I should probably go." she says hugging me back. "Ya, bye" i say winking at her. "Bye zach" she says smiling and walking away.

    After like three hours of meeting fans we finally get to go on the bus. "Im so tired." i say sitting down. "Same" jack says sitting down and grabbing a blanket.

After a while of singing songs and playing some games on the Xbox, dakota falls asleep with her head on my lap. "Dude look at this" corbyn whispers. "Jack looks at me and sees kota on my lap. "Yeah cool." jack says looking for a second then sitting back down. "Okay mr grumpy pants." corbyn says sitting back down. That was weird. "Night boys" daniel says turning the tv off. I walk to my bunk carrying kota wedding style. "Night." we all say in unison. I wonder why jack was acting like that. Does he like dakota? I mean i can't blame him but he can't be rude to me and dakota. I have to ask him tomorrow.

JACKS P.O.V.

    I wish that was me. I really like dakota, but i can't date her. Im too old. I wish i wasn't though. I almost kissed her at the airport when i confessed to her. Im glad i didn't because it would be so awkward.

    The next day i wake up to Dakota, zach, and corbyn singing/yelling songs. "MORNING JACK" corbyn yells in my ear. "Ow dude that hurt." i say putting my hand over my ears. "OH COME ON JACK IM NOT THAT LOUD!!!" corbyn yells again. "Yes you are." i say rolling my eyes looking at my phone. "Ugh you are so boring dude." zach says sitting back down in his seat. "Whatever it's way to early for you to be yelling." i say still looking at my phone. Jonah and daniel are surprisingly still asleep in their beds. I wish i was still asleep.

    "Boys wake up!" our manager yells. Both daniel and jonah wake up. "Are you videoing me?" daniel says putting his blanket over him. "Yup, wake up we are at a pancake place." corbyn says getting out of the bus. "Pancakes!" dakota yells jumping on corbyn. "Ow!" corbyn says trying to keep steady. "Sorry" she says still on corbyn's back.   

"Jack can i talk to you real quick?" zach asks pulling me aside. "Ya sure." i say following him. "I have like a really weird question to ask" he says rubbing his neck. "Ya what's up." i say standing awkward. "Um, uh, do you maybe like dakota? Like, like her more than friends?" he asks looking away and mumbling. "Ya kinda. But shes yours." i say rubbing my neck from discomfort. "Okay, i was just wondering, because you kinda acted jealous last night" he says still looking away. "Ya sorry. It was mainly because i was tired, and i didn't really care about anything." i say looking at corbyn watching us. I look at corbyn like i was going to kill him and he walks back into the restaurant. "Okay, i'm sorry i brought it up. I was just curious." zach says looking back at me. "It's all cool. We good?" i ask putting my arms out for a hug. "Yeah" zach says giving me a hug. I knew he was going to ask me about that.

We walk into the pancake house and sit at our booth. "You two done making out?" corbyn says laughing. "Thats gross corbyn" zach says sitting uncomfortably. I punch corbyn's arm. "What?" he says laughing and rubbing his arm. "Thats gross" i say looking at the menu. "You awake jonah?" i ask looking up from the menu. "Wha-what?" he asks looking away from the window. "Wow did you sleep last night?" i ask. "Ya i am just tired. We order our food and eat. A couple minutes kota gets a call. "Sorry ill be right back." she says grabbing her phone.

DAKOTAS P.O.V.

I answer the phone and my mom starts saying stuff that doesnt make sense. "What mom? I can't understand you." i say walking outside. "I said that i got a call for you, the manager says he saw your video on the internet and he wants to work with you!" she says slowing down. "WHAT!!!" i yell. Zach runs out of the resturaunt. "Is everything okay!?!?" he asks worried. "OMG YES!!!" i yell. "Bye mom love you lots!" i say ending the call. "OMG I'M GOING TO BE A SINGER!!!!" i yell hugging zach. "What? Slow down for me." he says making me calm down. "My mom got a call from some manager, and he says he wants to work with me!!" i say calming down. "Omg dakota thats amazing!" i say picking her up and hugging her. "Wait we need to tell the boys." she says walking into the restaurant. "Okay" i say following her.

ZACHS P.O.V.

We walk in and she goes right to the booth and tells everyone. "Omg dakota thats so awesome!!!" corbyn says hugging her. The rest of the boys hug her and the managers sit and have huge smiles on their faces. "Wait why are you smiling so much?" i ask confused. "Cause i showed another manager her video and he said he wants to work with her" one of the managers says happily. "Omg really!!!" dakota asks running to him. "Yup" he says hugging her. "Zach i am so excited!" dakota says hugging me. "I'm so happy for you baby" i say hugging her back. Everyone looks at me and smiles, giving me a thumbs up.

    A couple minutes later of celebrating and working stuff out, we all get ready to go and i take a quick look at my phone and my twitter is blowing up. Oh no. "Dakota?" i ask looking at my phone. "Ya zach, what's up?" she asks walking over to us. "They found out about us. Someone has been stalking us and takes pictures of us when we hug or when we hold hands." i say looking around being cautious. "Oh. okay" she says walking over to the bus. She sits down in the back and looks down. "You okay kota?" i ask. "No i'm not. They know how old i am so they can call the cops on us." she says worried. "I'm not an adult yet kota. I can date you as long as i want anyways." i say sitting next to her. "I know zach, but your the first person i have ever really liked. And i don't want to lose you over some drama that people are going to be talking about all over the internet." she says setting her head on the back of her seat. "Kota it's okay, i will love you no matter what happens. Nothing will ever put us apart. Okay. that's what that ring is for." i say rubbing her back for comfort. "Sorry, i'm just worried." she says sitting up. "Don't say sorry for something you didn't do. It's not your fault someone is following us and exposing us. It's not your fault." i say putting my arm around her. "Okay. thank you zach." she says putting her head on my shoulder. "We are in this together okay" i say kissing her on the head. "Okay" she replies quietly.

—————————————————————————
Hey guysssss

3 chapters
1 day

You better be happy.

I'll post four at 500 reads and 20 votes!!!!!