f i v e

JACKS P.O.V.

(the next weekend)

Wheres zach? Dakotas in bed. Where is everyone? Im so confused. They arent outside. So where could the be? The car is gone. I walk into kotas room. "Dakota?" i ask quietly. "What?" she slowly opens her eyes. "Where is everyone?"i ask. "I dont know have you looked everywhere?" she asks. "Ya and our car isnt here" i say. "Then i dont know. Can i sleep now?" she asks slowly falling back asleep. "ugh i guess, only because its your birthday week" i say with a smile. "Yay" she quietly says while falling asleep. Shes so adorable when shes sleeping. I wish i was thirteen again. SCREW YOU WORLD. I walk out into the living room and i start texting the boys. After a couple minutes of no answers i decide to play on my phone, waiting for a response.

ZACHS P.O.V.

I wake up to the boys arguing again about something stupid, whatever it is. I look around and see dakota and jack are still asleep. Its the last week youll ever see her. Make it special for her. I walk out into the living room and i see dakotas mom start to yell at the boys for waking her up. When i saw them i walk back into dakotas room avoiding any contact with her.

After a while i walk all out into the living room after the boys getting yelled at and they are all watching a cartoon and corbyn is laughing. "What are you watching?" i say laughing. "Animaniacs!" corbyn says with a dorky look on his face sitting on the floor looking really interested. "Omg corbyn" i say while laughing. We all watch a couple episodes of the cartoon. "I think i found my new favorite cartoon." corbyn says standing up and stretching. "Same" daniel and jonah say in unison. "Ya." i say "i knew you guys would like this show!" dakotas mom yells laughing. I love dakotas family.

After 10 episodes, me and the boys were all playing on our phones. "Lets get donuts!" daniel shouts. "Yes!" corbyn replys. "Im driving!!!" i yell. "No you are not! I am!!" jonah yells. "No you arent!" daniel yells. "I am!" corbyn yells. "IM DRIVING" Mrs. Stewart yells. All of us look over at her and we give her the keys. She hands the keys back and grabs hers. "Lets go" she tells us. We all listen.

We get to the store and dakotas mom goes to the cereal aisle and tells us where the donuts are. "Yayyyy donuts!!!" corbyn yells. We all laugh at him. We all grab our donuts and pay. Dakotas mom was kind of grumpy because the other boys woke her up way to early over a dumb argument. I get to sit in the front seat. And all of the boys got stuck in the back, they were all arguing about who gets what donut. I just stare out the window and hum my songs. I have a huge headache from the boys.

"Are you okay zach?" Mrs. Stewart asks. "Wha-what?" she scared me. She laughs. "Are you okay?" she asks again. "Oh ya sorry i was just looking outside." i explain. "Thank you." she says. "For what?" i ask. "Being there for kota." she explains. "Well what was wrong. Before she met me and the boys? I usually find her crying in her room when we are messing around outside" i say. "She has depression. She has had it for a couple years now, and this is the happiest weve seen her." she explains. "Oh really?" i ask worried. "Yeah and i wish we could do something about it but i think you did it for us." she tells me and goes into the driveway. I dont want her to go back into depression after we leave. I love her too much for that. Wait . i should ask the boys if  they would like her on tour. I need to keep her safe. Im going to ask.

"Boys!!!" Mrs. Stewart yells. They all listen. "Let's go we're here." she says. We all get out. "boys . can i talk to you real quick." i ask. "Ya." they say in unison. "Mrs. Stewart just told me that dakota has depression." i explain. "She does?" daniel asks. "Yes, and i have like a huge question for you. And i dont know if you'll say yes." i say. "Fire away." jonah says. "I was wondering if we could find a way to have dakota on the tour." i ask. "That would be so much fun!" corbyn says in excitement. "We have to find out how to." daniel says. "Im already texting our manager right now." jonah says. "Thank you so much for agreeing. I dont want her to be unhappy, and i want to keep her safe." i say. "I do too" everyone says in unison. "Lets go talk to Mrs. Stewart." i say. "Okay lets go." corbyn says. "Ill talk to her mom" jonah says. "Okay" i reply. We all walk in and i  yell. "HONEY WERE HOME!!!!" i yell. "SHUSH DAKOTA IS ASLEEP!!!!" jack yells. "OH SORRY!!!"  i yell back laughing. "SHUT UP ZACHARY!!!" Daniel yells. "DONUTS ARE READY!!!!" corbyn yells. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!" dakota runs out. "Well she was asleep." jack says laughing a little. She trips and starts laughing. "Are you okay?" i say laughing a little. "Yea" she tries to say while laughing at herself. "Okay if you say so"  i say laughing. "I'm used to it, i'm a big clutz" she says smiling. "Dork" i reply.

JONAHS P.O.V.

I walk over to Mrs. Stewart after laughing at dakota. "Hey Mrs. Stewart?" i ask. "Ya jonah" she says. "I have a really important question to ask you, but can we go outside?" i ask. "Ya of course." she replies. We both walk outside. "So zach told us about whats been going on with dakota." i say with a kind of sad face. "Ya" she looks down then back at me. "And we were wondering if she could maybe take kota on tour with us" i ask. "Of course." she says. "We would do anything for her to be happy." i say thankful. "Thank you so much. We would hate having to see her sad." i say while giving her a hug. Shes like my mom. "I am so glad she has you guys." she explains. "Im so glad we got to meet her." i say hugging her. "Thank you so much" i repeat.

We both walk in and i tell everyone to sit down so i could tell them the good news. "So the boys except jack know whats going on." i say. They all look super interested. "And?" dakota asks. "Well, i just talked to your mom and we all think-" i stop. "WHAT! WHAT! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!!" she yells at me. "Well we think You should go on-" she stops me mid sentence. "HURRY!" kota yells again. "We want you to go on tour" i give her a huge smile. "OMG YOU REALLY WANT TO!!!!! YOU AGREED MOM!!! OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!! I HAVE TO PACK AND GET READY!! OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!" she yells hugging her mom, me, and all of the boys. We all laugh at her. "Well go pack your suitcase and get ready to go!!!" zach says with excitement. Zach looks at me and mouths thank you.  I smile, glad that everyone is happy. "Wait when did we decide we are taking her?"jack asks confused. "We all did outside. And thats why i went outside with Mrs. Stewart." i say smiling. He smiles back. "This is going to be the best tour ever!" he says excitedly. Dakota starts running to her room almost hitting a wall and zach follows to help her pack and make sure she doesnt die on the way to her room. Im so glad shes going to be safe.

ZACHS P.O.V.

After we tell dakota she can go with us on tour, she runs to her room hitting a wall on the way and i start to laugh. "You okay?" i ask. "YA!!!" she yells getting up and continues to run. I follow her to help her pack because i know how to get a million things in a suitcase from experience.

We walk into her room and i see her trying to get her suitcase from her closet. "Lemme get that." i say worried. "No i can get it!" she hisses. "Stop dakota youll hurt yourself." i say worried still. "Fine" she says rolling her eyes. "Its heavy though." she explains. I grab it. "Yes yes it is." i say struggling to grab it. We both laugh a little. "I told you so." dakota says still laughing at me.

"What clothes are you bringing?" i ask. "Almost all of them, only because i dont have very many clothes." she explains. "We'll get you some" i say with a grin. "No its fine." she says rejecting me. "Well im not taking a no for an answer." i say laughing a little. She looks at me and rolls her eyes, then smiles at me.

"Why are you so nice to me?" she asks. Do i tell her i like her or not? "Because i like you a lot, and i would do anything for you" i blurt out without noticing i did. She starts to blush a little. I start blushing. Crap. "oh well, um-" she gets interupted. "What are you doing standing around. We have things to pack!" corbyn yells in a demanding but playful voice. "Sorry. Sir blondie!" dakota responds to corbyn laughing a little with an evil grin. "HEY!!!" corbyn yells and starts chasing her. I laugh and grab some clothes, fold and pack them. "Guys will you start helping me" i ask trying to get them to stop. "Ya corbyn" dakota sasses. We all laugh a little and start packing her clothes.

"You need any help guys?" jack asks. "Ya can you deflate the beds and fold them please." dakota asks. "Sure thing boss" jack replies with a smile. "Thank you jack." she says while packing. "Are you excited dakota?" corbyn asks. "Yes i am so excited. I hope nothing bad happens." she says. "What do you mean?" he asks. They start a conversation and i start going off focused on my thoughts. I like her so much. I wonder what she was going to say. I cant believe i told her i liked her. I was trying to keep that from her for a while.