t w e n t y s e v e n

Kota comes down and she is in a call. "Who is it?" i ask. "My manager" she whispers. "Ohhhhhh" i reply. She finishes the call and she sits down. "What was all of that about?" i ask. "My manager is getting angry at me because i haven't come up with any songs and i have no idea what i'm going to do, because she said if i don't have one by next week i'm done" she says resting her head on her hands. "Well i can help you. We all can, you gotta remember we are a band" i say smiling. "Will you?" she asks looking at me. "Of course kota" i reply. "Oh thank god" she says in relief. I go to the kitchen. "BOYS MEETING!!!" i yell. "Okay" they say coming into the kitchen. Kota comes in. "here kota" jonah says handing her the shake i made. "Oh thanks" she says smiling. "Okay so kota said she has a week to make a song. If she doesn't she said her manager said that she's done." "okay, easy" daniel says looking at kota. "We'll do it, well help you" jack says smiling. "Omg thank you guys" kota says smiling. "Anything for our lil sis." corbyn says smiling. "Thanks corbyn" she says still smiling. "Let's gooooo!" jonah says walking to our recording room. We all follow him.

We follow jonah upstairs and jack gets a text. "Who ya talkin to?" i ask looking at his phone. "Uhhhhh, no one" he says putting his phone in his pocket. "Well obviously it's someone i know" i say grabbing his phone. "Hey!" he says turning around. "Who is it?" i ask trying to get in his phone. "If i tell you you can't be mad at me" he says grabbing his phone. "Okay" i say supisious. "Um so i kinda sorta got gabbies number." he says looking down. "Wait my bully gabbie?" i ask. "Yeah" he replies. Every part of my body gets numb. I can't feel anything. He's talking to gabbie, why tho? "Kota?" he asks waving his hand in my face to get my attention. I throw his hand out of my face and i walk upstairs to my room. "Kota i'm sorry" he says following me. "Really jack how can you be sorry when you are talking to my bully, i am trying to get away from her away from her bullshit" i say angrily. "I'm sorry kota, i really like her" he says still following me. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!" i scream. "Okay" he says going downstairs. I go into my room and i lock the door. I lay on my bed and i put the blankets over my head. I can hear the boys yelling at jack.

A couple minutes later i hear someone trying to get in mine and zach's room. "Kota, it's jonah" he says knocking. I get up and i open the door. I start hugging jonah. "I don't feel safe anywhere" i say crying. "Kota, you're safe with us." he says hugging me. "No i'm not. Gabbie is probably asking jack about me all of the time. Then she's going to find me and beat me up" i reply. "No she won't" he says letting go of me. "Jonah you don't understand. She hasn't left me alone since i had started going to notus. I can't do anything about it" i say sitting down. "I'll be right back." he says leaving my room.

A couple minutes later he comes back and closes the door. "Here. the passcode is 230067" he says handing me a phone. "Whos phone is this?" i ask. "Jacks, he said we can look" he says sitting down. I open his phone and i go to his text messages.

Text from gabbie

Jack: hey cutie

Gabbie: whos this?

Jack: it's jack

Gabbie: oh hey hottie.

Jack: how you doing?

Gabbie: good now that i'm txting you

Gabbie: u

Jack: good, i miss you though

Are you freaking kidding me? Why is he doing this, he knows what she did to me.

Gabbie: i miss you too bby

Jack: i can't wait to see you next month

Gabbie: i can't wait to see you <3

Gabbie: hows kota?