t h r e e

DAKOTAS P.O.V.

The next morning, zach wakes me up not knowing i like to sleep in every weekend. "Wake up sleeping beauty" zach says gently. "I dont want too" i say putting my head in my pillow. "Come on, corbyn got everyone donuts and Dutch Bros." he bribed me. "DUTCH!!!!" i scream getting straight out of bed, startling zach. I run to the kitchen and grab my dutch with my name on it. "YOU GOT ME MY FAVORITE!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH CORBYN!!!!" i yell at the top of my lungs. "Calm down shorty" jonah laughs. "Your mom told me you liked it. Oh and btw i tried it and it's super good, your lucky jonah was there to stop me." he says walking into the living room eating a donut and drinking his coffee. "Your lucky i like you." i say while glaring at him. He starts laughing. Daniel is in the living room looking at his phone with a straight face.

"Jack what's wrong with daniel" i whisper. "He's probably looking at the news or texting his mom. He does this every morning" jack whispers back. "What are we whispering about?" corbyn says putting his arms around me and jack. "Dork." i say walking over to daniel. "Watchu doin big bro?" i say with a dorky tone. "I'm reading the news" he says. "Boring!!!" i say while grabbing his phone and running outside the door next to him. "HAY GIVE THAT BACK" he yells trying to keep up with me. "HAY IS FOR HORSES!!!" i say sassing him. He rolls his eyes. I finally stop and wait for him to catch up. "Can i please have my phone back." he says smiling. "Nope" i say smiling keeping his phone behind my back. He then grabs me and puts me over his shoulder and spinning around. "Are you going to give it back now?" he asks laughing. "Ugh fineeeeeee" i hesitate. "Thank you." he says smiling and walking back to the house. Zach starts walking towards me outside.

"Where does that hill go?" he asks. "It leads down to a canal, why?" "im just wondering" he says rubbing his neck. "How long are you going to stay in idaho with us?" i ask. "We were planning to stay until your birthday. We told everyone you were having some medical problems and we needed to stay. All of our fans understood. They all said that they understand family is number one before them." he explains. "But im not family." i say confused."why are you staying anyways?" i ask. "Because we all want to be with you for longer." he tells me as we both sit on my fence looking toward the mountains. "But you are lying to your fans. I don't want to be the reason your fans hate you." i explain. "Its okay dakota. You don't need to worry about it." he says as he puts his arm around me. For a couple minutes it was complete silence of me and zach sitting on the fence watching the sunrise. "It's so beautiful today." i say and look up at him. "Its is isn't it" he says smiling, looking at me. I start to blush. "You're cute when you blush" zach says smiling. I start blushing even more.

DAKOTAS P.O.V.

A couple hours later we all decide to go to the mall. While we were there i saw a really cute bear in Build-A-Bear and went and looked at it. "You want it?" i hear a voice and it startles me. It's not zachs or any of the boys' voice. I turn around and see my ex boyfriend conner. "What are you doing conner" i say angrily. "I just saw you so i decided to see my beautiful girlfriend" he has a evil grin on his face. "Conner you cheated on me, and i told you it was over." i say almost screaming. "Don't you ever yell at me again dakota marie stewart!!!" he slaps my face. All of the boys run over to me. "Kota you okay?" daniel says looking at my slap mark. "Yes im fine, i would be better if this control freak would leave." i say angry trying not to lay conner out on the ground from me hitting him. Conner looks at me then smiles, "let's go kota" he says with an evil grin. "No" i reply. "Let's go dakota" he says getting angrier. "No" i reject. "Come on dakota" he says grabbing my arm. "Let go of me!" i yell pulling my arm away. "Back off dude" corbyn says standing in front of me. "No, i'm taking my girlfriend and we are leaving" conner says grabbing my arm again. "Conner let go of me!" i yell. "Let's go!" conner says pulling me. "LET'S GO OF HER!" zach yells. "I don't have to" conner says walking away.

ZACHS P.O.V. (so you know a little bit of zach's side)

I was walking over to Build-A-Bear where we found dakota after getting us all smoothies. I turn my head to look in front of me and see dakota being slapped by some random guy. "WHAT THE HELL!!!" i run over to dakota and the boys follow behind. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING DUDE!!!" i yell. "What are you her boyfriend?!?!" he asks. I have to save dakota, do it for her. "YES I AM. SO BACK OFF!!!" i scream. Everyone looks at me weird. "Or what you gonna call security on me?" he says with an evil grin. "Dude just back off, we will call the cops on you for harassment." corbyn adds. "Oh im so scared" he says laughing. "GET ON THE GROUND NOW!!!" the police yell. "OH SHIT!!!" connor yells. "Thanks daniel" i say smiling. "He was going to get punched if i didn't call the cops. You would've laid him out on the ground, and we would all be in trouble." daniel says walking over to Jonah and jack that are sitting on a bench with dakota comforting her. She's crying. My stomach dropped when i saw dakota crying.

I look at the boys and they all start walking to a different store to shop and to give us alone time. "Hey, you okay?" i asked worried. "Ya my face hurts a little but im fine." she explains. "Do you want to get it off your chest?" i ask. "When i was in sixth grade me and conner went to the same school. According to the whole school we were the cutest couple. We were fine at first and he was everything i wanted in a boyfriend at the time. he would walk me home after the bus ride. After a while of dating he would always tell me how ugly i was. He would call me a slut and always put me down. A little bit longer into our relationship, he started hitting me and after that things got worse. I went to his house one day and i found him making out with another girl. All i could do was scream at him. The girl just sat there and watched. She must've known that we were together, because she didn't get mad or anything. I finally told him no more. And i broke up with him. Shortly after he moved. And i've been fine the whole time until today." she says looking down.

After that i just put my arms around her and hugged her tight. "Im so sorry dakota, i will do anything to protect you from him." i explain to her. I feel her crying and my heart sank. We just stayed like that until i saw the boys coming. We both stood up and had a group hug. I'm so lucky.

______________________

again. its rlly short. sorry