t w e n t y f i v e

DAKOTAS P.O.V.

The next day. I wake up and zach isn't in bed. I get up and i go to ryan's room. "Gauge, mom said they are on their way to get you" i say opening the door. "Okay" he says getting up. I walk downstairs and i sit down at the table next to zach. "I have an appointment today" he says looking at his phone. "Okay" i say looking at him. We eat breakfast and me and zach go up and get ready.

We get to the physical therapy place. "Zachary" the lady asks for him. We get up and we follow the lady. "How's your leg?" the lady asks. "Good, my leg doesn't hurt anymore" zach replies. "Okay" the lady says opening a door. They finish up and zach sits down. "Ready to go?" i ask him. "Yeah, i want this cast off my arm so bad." he says smiling. "I bet" i say looking at him.

We get to the doctors office and the doctor calls for zach. "Let's go" zach says following the doctor. "Hey zach how ya doin." the doctor asks. "Good" zach replies. "How ya doing dakota?" the doctor asks me. "Good" i reply. We get into the room ad zach sits on the bed. "So hows you're leg doing?" the doctor asks. "Good, it doesn't hurt as much as last week" zach replies. "I'll be right back" i say leaving the room. "Hello?" i answer my phone. "Hi is this dakota?" a girl asks. "Yeah, who is asking?" i ask. "Christina" she replies. "Face time me so i know if this is the right person." christina asks. "I can't, i'm at the doctors office with zach" i reply. "Oh this is my kota" she replies. "I have to go, i'll call you in a little." i say looking at my phone. "Okay, bye" she replies. "Bye" i end the call. I make a contact so i remember who the caller is. "Who was that?" zach asks. "Christina" i say smiling. "Oh what did she want?" zach asks. "She was just making sure that it was me" i say sitting down. "Oh" he replies. The doctor walks in the room and hands zach a paper. "What's this?" zach asks. "Ready to start walking?" the doctor asks. "Yeah" zach says smiling. "Okay, let's see how you're doing" the doctor says moving his stool. "Okay, now?" zach asks. "Yeah" the doctor replies. "Okay" zach says standing up. He walks around a little and the doctor stops him. "You're walking fine, just go to therapy for a week and you'll be good as new" the doctor says opening the door. "Okay" zach says smiling. "Do i need my crutches?" zach asks. "Nope" the doctor says walking towards the exit.

We go into the waiting area and we grab our stuff. "Why are you not on you're crutches." mom asks. "The doctor said i don't need them, he said go to another therapy and i'll be fine." zach says grabbing his jacket. "Okay" zach's mom replies. We get in the car and zach turns on some music.

We get home and reese runs down the stairs. "Kota!!!" she yells giving me a hug. "Hi reese" i say hugging her back. "zach you are better!" reese yells jumping onto him. "Careful sissy" zach says smiling. "Can i go outside?" reese asks zach's mom. "Yeah put some shoes on first" zach's mom says grabbing a bowl. "I'll be right back" i say walking upstairs. I go upstairs and i go into zach's room. I grab my small backpack and i grab a stuffed animal that says boise on it. I it got for reese before we left idaho. I also grab a pin i got for ryan. And a hat for zach's dad. "Crap!" i yell at myself. "What's wrong?" zach asks opening his door. "I mustve left the thing for you're mom at the airport in boise" i say angry at myself. "Wait what?" zach asks. "I got you're family gifts before we left" i say looking at him. "You did?" he asks. "Yeah, when i took so long in the bathroom. That was because i was getting them presents." i say looking at my bag. I pull my stuff out and i set it on the floor. "Found it!" i say smiling. "What is it?" zach asks. I got you're mom a ring, it says boise on it" i say looking at him. "Oh that's cool." he replies.

I put everything back in my bag and i walk downstairs. Zach follows me downstairs. I set my bag on the table. I walk over to the back door. "Reese come here i need you" i yell. I go back upstairs and go to ryan's room. "Hey, i need you really quick" i say opening the door enough for my head to go in. "why?" ryan asks. "Just come downstairs." i say smiling. I go downstairs and igo to my bag. "I'm here!" reese yells sitting down in a dinning room chair. I open my bag and i wait for zach's mom and dad. They come and sit down. "Okay, so before we flew to texas i went to the gift shop and got you all something." i say smiling. "Reese this is for you" i say handing her the teddy bear. "Yay!" she says hugging the bear. "This is for you" i say handing zach's dad the hat. "Sweet" he says looking at it. "And this is for you" i say handing ryan his pin. "That's cool" ryan says looking at it closely. "And last but not least is you" i say handing zach's mom the ring. "Omg this is beautiful. Why did you get all of this" zach's mom asks. "Because i wannted to, and i thought it would be nice. I was going to give it to you the first day, but i was so tired i forgot about it" i say smiling. "Well thank you dakota" zach's mom says smiling.