e i g h t

ZACH'S P.O.V.

We get off of the plane. While we were waiting for the boys, we sit down and dakota tells me the whole dream. "You are safe with me" i say hugging her. "I know" she replies quietly. "I love you kota." i say without noticing i did. Way to go idiot. "I love you too zach." she says smiling. Oh, good going idiot. After hugging i put my arm around her and we wait for the boys. Kota stands up and waits for the boys.

"HAY SHORTIE!!!!" jonah yells giving kota a hug. "You still haven't found a different nickname for me" she says rolling her eyes and laughing. "Oh crap i forgot to." he says with a scared face. "Its okay i like my nickname!" she says laughing. "Oh good" he says in relief. "Lets go im hungry" jack says grumpily. "Okay Mr. Grumpy pants" corbyn says laughing. Jack glares at him and walks away. "Jeesh. Someone woke up in the wrong airplane seat." corbyn says laughing. Jack ignores him and walks away.

    Dakota puts her earbuds in and turns them all the way up, and i can hear them perfectly. She's listening to our new song. I smile looking at her, and she catches me smiling at her. "I really like this song don't you?" she says joking with me. "Ya i do too. I love their band" i say laughing. We both laugh at each other.

    We all go to the entrance where our tour bus is waiting for us. I go sit down in the sitting area and i start to talk to jack. "What are you doing tonight before the concert?" daniel asks. "Im going to try to spend as much time as i can with dakota" i say to daniel. "Oh, okay just don't get in trouble." he says laughing. "I wont" i roll my eyes at him. After talking to daniel and jack, i go to my bed. "kota?" i ask walking over to her. "Ya zach" she asks. "You bring your swimsuit?" i ask. "CRAP!!! I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING!!!" she says irritated.  "Its okay we can go get you one." i say trying to calm her down. "But i don't want you buying me anything." she says walking away. "Why?" i ask following her. "Because i know people are going to call me out for you buying me things."she says worried. "No they won't." i say hugging her "Im going home zach. I don't want to be bullied by people i don't even know" she says grabbing her phone from her pocket. "No please dakota don't i will do anything to keep you here with me" i say grabbing her arm with her phone in hand. "But i don't want to get bullied." she says crying. "The fans only know your daniels adopted sister. They don't even know we are dating." i say holding her hand pulling her closer to me. "I thought they did?" she asks. "No, i won't ever tell them unless you are comfortable with me telling them." i say pulling her into a hug. "Thank you zach, i don't want to be hated." she says hugging me. "I will do anything for you kota" i say kissing her on the head. "I love you kota." i say still hugging her. "I love you too zach." she says hugging me tighter than before.

    (A/N i'm done. This is too cliche. Jk ya still get ya book alright *in philly accent* god i'm an idiot)

Chapter 17

ZACH'S P.O.V.

Me and dakota go to the mall and find her a swimsuit. "Dang this one is super cute but super expensive."  she says disappointed. She then walks away and i grab it and walk behind her hiding it in our little cart. Its not that expensive its only $30. Ill get it for her. "Ooo i like this one!" she says grabbing another swimsuit and looking at the tag. "Its only $10!" she says with a big smile. "Imma pay for this one." she says. "No you are not!" i say. "Yes i am!" i say. We get to the cashier and the lady scans the swim suit. Once she is done i show kota something cute and i scan my card. After the lady gives me the bag, i give it to kota and she glares at me. Then walks out. When i see her walk out i hand the one dakota really liked and pay for it. "You're an awesome boyfriend" the lady says at the desk. "I'm trying" i say smiling. "Well you're doing a good job." the lady says scanning the swimsuit. "Thank you" i say walking out of the store. "Baby look what i got you." i say with a smile and pull the swimsuit from the other bag i had. She sees the swimsuit and has a huge smile on her face. "You said you liked it so i got it for you." i say smiling. "Oh my god zach why did you get that one, you just spent like $40 on me." she says with a kind of sad face. "I dont care you wanted it so your going to wear it." i say smiling