n i n e

I walk down to her favorite spot on the beach and see her. "Kota? What's wrong?" i ask. "Nothing i just want some alone time." she says running her fingers through her hair. "No theres something wrong, i can tell." i say worried. "I think im homesick" she says looking at me. She cant be. Shes been too happy to be sad or homesick. "You sure" i ask. "I don't know." she says looking at the water. "I feel like ever since i came on the tour with you i have done nothing but cause you trouble. Forgetting my swimsuit, not being there for the meet and greet, making you almost want to punch daniel." she says starting to cry. "No you havent. The tour would never be the same without you." i say scooting over and putting my arm around her. "We all love you so much and i cannot explain how many times we all have said we loved you with all of our hearts." i explain.

"Do you really like me zach?" she says looking at me. I would kiss you right now. "When we were in boise performing. I saw you in the front watching me. I saw you and told myself im going to make her mine someday." i say holding her tighter. "Really?" she says still crying a little. "Yes and guess what?" i say wiping her tears. "What?" she asks. "I completed my goal, and now i get to call you mine." i say smiling. "Can you guys hurry up? We have a to leave in an hour." daniel says walking toward us. "Ya we can go." dakota says walking away from daniel. "Shes all yours buddy." i say laughing. Daniel rolls his eyes at me and i walk over to the car. "It's about to go down" i say getting in the car. " what do you mean?" corbyn asks. "Just watch." i say with a straight face. "Okay then" jack says confused. "What's going on?" jonah asks. "Just watch kota and daniel." i say watching them with a straight face still.

DANIEL'S P.O.V.

    "Kota can i please talk to you?" i ask walking over to her, trying to get her to stop. "Why? So you can give me more dirty looks from you?" she says looking angry. "Im so sorry about last night. I wasnt looking at you i was looking at someone trying to punch someone." i say grabbing her arm. "You sure daniel. Because the guard knows who i am and he wouldn't let me through." she says walking toward me angrily. "I have no idea. Did you tell him you were my sister?" i ask confused. "Yes daniel. Yes i did. And he told me he was going to kick me out if i didn't leave, so you know what i did?!?!" she says getting really close. "What, what did you do?" i say starting to get a little angry. "I walked out on you losers because i knew it was one of you who told them im not alowed in there!" she says tearing up. "Fine leave then if you think we are such losers!" i say realizing what i said. "Fine im going home!" she says walking away. "Wait dakota im sorry i didn't mean it!" i say trying to catch up with her. "Well it sounded like you meant it to me!" she says still walking away. "Im sorry kota please." i say trying to grab her arm. "Im going home daniel! I cant deal with being a lie and not being treated like a human!" she says crying. Zach gets out of the car and runs to dakota. "Dakota what's wrong?" zach asks worried. "Im going home." she says still walking away from me.         Zach goes and talks to dakota and i get in the car and i start to cry. "What's wrong?" jack asks. "I messed up!" i say angry at myself. "I messed everything up!" i say still crying. "Well what happened?" corbyn asks. "I looked angry at someone and she thought i was looking at her, and she thinks the guard wouldn't let her in because i looked like that and i just messed everything up and i hate myself for being such a douche." i say looking out the window crying. "Why wouldn't he let her in?" jonah asks. "I have no idea." i say looking at him. "Did one of you do it?" jack asks. "No" we all say in unison. "Well i know i would never do that to her so it cant be us. "Im calling our manager. This is bullcrap." jonah says grabbing his phone. "Ya it kinda is, i would understand if it was a completely different girl, but dakota? Thats just stupid." corbyn says looking for zach and dakota. "This is crap." jack adds.

Jonah calls our manager and puts him on speaker. "Heeeeyyyyy my boys, what is goin on" the manager says with a dumb tone. "Hey, why did dakota get rejected by the guard last night?" jonah asks. "Oh ya that girl. I told them too." he says happily. "Why would you do that? Shes like our sister." jack says angrily. "Because shes a distraction. We had to cancel a hole bunch of concerts just so you can mess around with her. You know how much money i lost- i mean we lost because of you pulling that stunt." he explains rudely. "Ya well if you don't tell the guards shes allowed we are boycotting the tour." jonah says with a straight face. "Oh come on, over some fan girl? Shes probably just there for you just to get to my- i mean your money." the manager says. "Really dude. Are you seriously kidding me right now." jonah says angrily. "Your going to either leaving her and doing the tour, or im going to lock her up and you are doing the tour." the manager says still being rude. "Im not doing the tour. You said it was okay for us to bring her and now, now your just being a douche." i say angrily. "Fine jack corbyn daniel and zach will do it with me wont you guys?" he says hoping they will say yes. "No. im not doing it unless dakota can go." jack says angry. "No im with the others on this one." corbyn says still looking for zach. "Okay then zach and daniel are going to do a duet tour." the manager gets angry. "No" daniel replies. "Fine then zach is doing a solo tour" the manager says getting angrier by the second.  Zach gets in the car and tells me to go get her. "Okay" i say getting ready to get out of the car. "Im doing what?" zach says confused. "Your doing a solo tour, the boys arent finishing the tour because dakota isnt allowed to go on." the manager says with a happy tone. "Im not going!" he says getting angry. "Why isnt she going? She hasnt done anything bad." zach says worried. "She is a distraction." the manager says. "How in the hell is she a distraction!" zach yells.