Chapter 4: Katniss' POV

A/N Hey guys, how did you like the last chapter? It wasn't my favorite! Anyway to make it up to you guys I'm going to make this chapter very shocking, BWA HAHAHAHA!!!

XOXO -- 13Fire

 Today I woke up screaming.

Cinna my stylist hugged me until I felt safe again, Cinna was growing on me. I hated thinking I may not ever see him again after this week. After maybe five minutes Cinna dressed me in a black dress and lit it on fake fire for the chariot revealing. About half way down the isle I felt something touch my hand and  flinched. God, Peeta!

"Come on Kat." He told me. " They will love it!" he assured me. He's right, I thought.I stared at him for a little bit before taking his hand and holding it in the air. We quickly reached the end of the room and president Snow gave a brief introduction before dismissing us to go to sleep. Cato and the other careers stopped me in the elevator. 

"Hello Katniss," purred Clove. I don't know why but I hated Clove, maybe it was the fact that I met her and was expected to kill her all in the same month.

"H-hi?" I said to them. 

"Awe, she's scared" laughed Clove. I rolled my eyes at her. She can think what ever she wants.

"Whatever. So why am I here?" I asked.

"We want you to train with us" A girl named Glimmer from district one said.

"As allies." said A boy named Marvel, also from district one.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Your amazing!" Blurted Cato and I gave him a weird look.

"....At like, uh every skill here..." He finished.

"Right.." I answered

"Great, so we will be training with you tomorrow?" Asked Marvel. I liked Marble, I mean Marvel. He was sweet, but I bet he can definitely be cruel. I liked that, it was a good combo, like a flower.. Bad example!

"Just tomorrow, maybe you guys could teach me to use a bow?" I asked. Ha! The bow is my best skill!
"I'm amazing at swords, but I can't climb, or shoot a bow! Is that important?" I finished.

"Cato will show you how to used a bow, I test you on the swords and Glimmer and Marvel will teach you to climb," Clove told me, I could tell that she was getting irritated. 

"Alright, can I leave now?" I said but I wasn't expecting an answer so I left.

"OH SHE LEFT THIS," I heard a boy say and run after me. My hair piece I took it out from the chariots because it was hurting my head. Oops?

I heard foot steps behind me so I held out my hand and turned around.

"Thanks Cato, goodnight.." I told him and walked closer to my room.

"Wait Katniss," He whispered I turned around again.

"What?" I whisper yelled at him. He quickly kissed me and I slapped him.

"Out!" I yelled. He touched his face smiled and left.

I heard Peeta's door open so I hid, and when his back was toward me I reached out and touched his hand. 

"Easy, Peeta" I said. He quickly spun around. He told me that he wasn't always that scared, and I believed him... I think.. He had one of those faces that you couldn't tell if he was telling the truth, ever. I hugged him tight, I needed a hug, Cato just kissed me when I didn't want him to, isn't that like sexual abuse or something?? Peeta hesitated before hugging me back.

"Tomorrow in practice, I'm going to cream you. No offence." I told him and strutted to my room.

"Don't show your strengths!" he yelled at me.

"Make me!" I answered before slamming the door shut. The second my face hit my pillow I fell asleep.

*•*•*•*•*•*

I over slept, so I skipped breakfast and raced downstairs to practice evaluations. The first person I saw was Cato, Shocker. He had a light purple hand mark where I had slapped him the night before.

"Teach me to use a bow, master!" I joked.

"As you wish my lady," He told me and we both laughed. He pulled back the bow with me at the wrong angle. And he shot a couple times alone. He sucked at shooting at least compared to me! I showed off my skills at sword fighting with Clove where I defeated her and at knife throwing I was never off.

"Okay I admit, maybe your actually good.." Clove said hesitantly.

A/N I lied, I couldn't fit in the extremely interesting part so it will be in one of the next few!

XOXO -- 13Fire