Part 3

"Really Lisa. 'Throw you somewhere Google can't find you?' That's like, the worst thing anyone could say. You could've done better." Jungkook says in a sassy tone.

"Yea, well... it was too early for my brain to function. I just said what was on my mind. Besides that girl was an asshole." I replied just as sassy as he was.

We were walking home from school. Tae and Jisoo wanted to come over so I can help them with their math and science homework. I had nothing to do. So I wanted to help.

"Ok so what are we going to do after homework." Tae asked.

"What do you wanna do." I looked at him. "Maybe swim? It's hot today." 
I don't really want to swim. I'll just watch them.

"Yea that sounds good. We can borrow your clothes. Lisa doesn't swim anyways." Jisoo said with a happy smile.

We reached the front of our house. Our house is brick-built. It's fairly large but it's not a mansion. Once I opened the brown hard wood door, we were greeted by a gold carpeted floor and maroon colored couches. One couch facing the television, while the other, facing the front door.  That was the living room.

Jisoo and Jungkook walked to the living and sat down getting ready to do homework.

Tae and I walked to the kitchen. We stepped on a black marble floor. The cabinets were a golden color with black glittery counter tops.

Tae sat on the counter top and I got snack ready for us.

"Lisa." Tae called. I hummed as a response due to me being busy.

"Jungkook always stares at me. I mean he's my best friend and all. But I just find it weird." He said in uncomfortably.

I was finally done with the snacks. "Tae, ignore it. Ask him about it if it's really bothering you." I said with a shrug. I didn't know what else to tell him because I don't know what going on.

"Ok. I'll ask him. But not here. Maybe later when we go swim." He was sure of his words. He hopped off the counter and we walked out of the kitchen.

I taught them the lesson and began summarizing.

"Now in conclusion...

The two outer functions, f and h, don't squeeze together (that is, their limits are different). Consequently, the most we can say about limbx→−1g(x) is that it is somewhere between y=1/4 and y=1/3 if it exists at all." I ended with a satisfactory smile.

"OHHHHHHH!" Jisoo exclaimed. "Now I get it, thanks Lisa. And thanks for explaining the science too." She said.

"No problem. Now that we're done, its clean up time." I said dragging out the 'm and e'.

We cleaned up and they went to get dressed. Everyone but me. I was outside waiting for them. I had already got the drinks ready for us.

A sudden thought came to my mind. Did Tae ask Jungkook already. Ooooooo. DRAMAAAAA.

Not... he didn't ask him anything. They look so normal. WHAT THE HELL JUNGKOOK. I pushed the thought away and watched them drown each other and have fun.

Three hours passed and the drinks are done, everyone is sitting on the floor dripping from the water. I felt someone laying on me. "Jungkook get the hell off me. My clothes are getting wet." I said while trying to push him off.

He made a pouting sound and held me tighter, "Respect me. I'm your oppa."

He knows I don't call people oppa and unnie. He was  trying to get on my nerves. I was way to comfortable to fight him. So I just let him be.

Half an hour passed an we're already inside. I had finished changing my clothes and Jisoo too. She was watching tv. Tae was showering in my room and Jungkook, in his room.

I forgot my phone in my room. I really hope he's not naked in there. I walked upstairs and down the hall. I reached my room and knocked slightly. He opened the door and there he is. Hair dripping down and face then neck and OVER HIS SHIRT. Holy heavens that was close.

"Move." I pushed him to the side and walked in.

"Looking for this," he said holding my phone up.

I stood there holding my hand out. "Give it back." I said firmly but patiently.

"Wow so boring. I thought you were going to chase me or something."  He said with an eye roll.

Now that I have what I needed, I walked to my door and closed it. I even locked it. I turned around slowly and smirked at him.

"L-Lisa, what are you d-doing."  He was nervous.

I pinned him to the wall. I held both of his hands up above his head. He swallow hard his breathing was shortened.

"Give it to me." I said.

"G-Give you what?" He was scared. So cute.

"Give me my chips you fatass. I know you have it. Don't think I didn't hear the bag." I pulled my self back and stood with my right hand out and my left hand on my waist.

His breathing started to come back. He pulled it from the from part of his pants and handed it to me.

"It didn't touch my blah-blah. Don't worry." He muttered. He looked flustered.

"Nah. I was joking with you. Take it." I gave it to him. "Did you ask him yet."

"No I didn't. I was too scared of the answer." He replied.

"Anyways. Jhope and RM's concert is in two weeks." I excitedly said while shaking him.

OH MY GOD!!! I CANT FREAKIN WAIT!!!! I'm going to buy three tickets only since Jisoo doesn't like Jhope or RM. she respects them. She just doesn't listen to them. I know for sure I'm going to take Jungkook. He loves RM. I don't know who I'll ask for the last ticket. Maybe Tae. I don't know. I have to see who really wants to go and will actually have fun. They are front row. And I'm not wasting my money on someone who doesn't appreciate kings.

"I heard. You're going right?" He asked.

"Hopefully. Anyways let's go down. Jungkook is probably down there already. He and Jisoo are going to cook." I said that in hopes of them cooking.

We both got up and went down. They cooked. I knew it.

After dinner, Jisoo's dad came to pick her up. Tae doesn't live far from here so he'll be walking home.

"Bye Tae. See you at school tomorrow!" I waved with a big smile. He waved back and started to walk to his house.

It was 10:00 and I got sleepy.

I told Jungkook I'm going to bed. In the end we both went to bed.

Tomorrow will be a good day trustfully. I can feel it.

I went to my bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror. I did my routine and walked out flopping onto my bed. Nothing changed. My eyes are the same. I assured  myself.

That's a good sign... right?!