Part 10

With that, she walked into a room no one knew  else knew about but her...
____________\\\\\\\_____________

Third POV

"Whoa Lisa! What the hell is this?!" Jungkook exclaimed as he walked in after his sister to the unknown room they just found out about.

"I can't believe I've been so stupid!" Lisa exclaimed as she flicked some of her hair in frustration.

"All those self defense and martial arts Grandpa taught me. He showed me this room saying I can't enter until something starts to happen. He didn't say what, but it has to be this. The whole situation right now." Lisa said looking around for clues or leads as they walk through the room.

"Elaborate please." Taehyung spoke out.

"Ok, So I may have been a little dramatic back there—" Lisa was cut off by Jisoo.

"You think?" Jisoo said with a little sass.

Lisa just rolled her eyes.

Meanwhile Jungkook and Tae were exploring the hidden room. Touching things and reading what's written on the walls.

"Anyways, I remember Grandpa bringing me into this room and teaching me what each of this stuff was. When my grandma died, my Grandpa stared to get more alert about things and teaching me self defense. Just fighting in general. He taught me how to use many weapons. For good. I was too young to put two on two together. I just didn't think too much about it."

Once they stepped on the bathroom, Taehyung stepped on a loose tile.

"Oh?" Tae moved a little to the side.

Lisa bent down and removed the tile. She then picked up a dusty brown journal hidden deep under the tile.

Her eyebrows furrowed, trying to recall the wave of memories passing through her head as she was holding the book. She was desperate to find out what this book was, and why was there so many memories regarding this journal.

They were all curious as to she was holding, but they decided to just follow her quietly instead.

They walked out of the bathroom.

She removed everything in her way. Cleared the floor and sat down. Everyone also positioned themselves getting ready for whatever Lisa has to say. She blew off the dust and opened to the first page. She ran her fingers against the book remembering what how her Grandpa wrote in his journal that he had for most of his life.

The Book Of Life...

Was engraved in the first page.

She flipped through the yellow, rusted papers and stopped to a page that caught her attention, everyone oblivious to this. She smiled and pushed back a strand of her behind her ear. She put the journal on floor and leaned closer. Making sure to have their undivided attention.

"MY GRANPA WANTS VENGEANCE FOR THE WOMEN IN OUR FAMILY!"