Part 14

"We have to..."
____________\\\\\\\_____________

The five dancers practiced for the performance during the weekend and right before the performance.

Which was TODAY!

"Ugh. Don't make it too tight." Lisa whined to the hair stylist.

"Sorry, sorry. It's just it won't stay where I put it." The stylist grunted while trying
to put the bobby pins in place.

"Ok. How about you change my hair style. Braid the top into three separate braids. It'll look really cute. Can you make it a curly/wavy hair concept?" Lisa suggested with a smile.

"Yea, ok. I'll try that." After Lisa's hair was done, they moved on to her makeup. Since Lisa doesn't really like that much makeup on her face, they decided to do a pretty calm yet mesmerizing makeup look.

As for the boys, they wore all white. For their Liliabby stage. Then they'll change into a more comfortable clothing afterwards.

After about an hour, they five performers met up at the gym.

"Wow. We look hot." Chan said looking at all of them.

Everyone agreed by nodding and laughing.

"Ok let's go. We're ready right?" Lisa asked them.

"YEA!"

"Yes."

"Yup."

"HELL YEA."

"OK WELL... LETS GOOOO!" Lisa shouted in excitement.

Lisa POV

I can already hear people coming in. I opened and peeped my head from behind the curtain and looked. IT WAS FULL.

We put down all our bleachers. As I much as 1000+ people can take them all up, but we only gave out 600 tickets. Those 600 were for the students. We gave out 210 more for guests and we 'sold out'. Not that we actually sold the tickets. But you get it. It filled up the stadium nonetheless.

I'm confident. This is not only for me, but for anyone who doesn't feel like they belong anywhere. Our dance studio will be a home for who whoever wants to except it as their home.

And in less than 30 minutes, the boys are going to make an opening performance. I'm really exited about that. They look so beautiful in their white outfits. The dance is just so eye catching. It's like the hook part of a really good book. You just can't look away. And their voice. GOD! It's just beautiful.

Well here goes nothing...

I turned around and saw them. I gave them a look of assurance and said,

"Do your best. You can do this."

Feedback?