Part 15

"Do your best. You can do this!"
____________\\\\\\\____________

With one nod simultaneously, they all put our hands in the middle.

"FOR US!" The five shouted and raised their hands up.

They took their places and perfected their positions. The curtain slowly opened reveling the most beautiful sight. Just then the music started. Everyone was paying attention. Looking mesmerized with smiles plastered on their faces.

They began dancing in perfect harmony. Ears open to silk like voices. It was just truly amazing.

Once the music ended, everyone erupted in screams, claps, and standing ovations. Nothing can replace the elated feeling in their hearts.

This is how the judging will go. The judges will write down the points of each performance, if they get a total of 450 points, they are given the empty room as their own. There are 5 performances, so if each gets 100 points, that's 500. That's past the limit of points, which is perfect.

The next performance was Lisa. She was in her position to dance. The song she chose to dance to was her style. Well, any article is her style, but this complemented her so much.

As the curtain opened and the song started, amazement erupted and once again, everyone was hooked. Her body movement, her facial expression, it was that of a professional. The fierce gaze and strong emotions throughout her dance was mind blowing.

Are they professionals?

Where can we get kids like these?

This is amazing!

Thoughts of complements were whispered over the music.

Lisa, in her ending position earned her wave of screams. She smiled big and bowed down. She waved 'bye' to the guest and walked behind the closing curtain.

As the performances went by, it was now Jun's turn to sing a song he's been practicing for years. He was going to cover a song called Crazy For You. It's a Chinese song, and it's amazing!

LISA POV

"Jun, you're the last one. Are you ready?" I asked him.

He is in front of the mirror practicing, but something doesn't feel right.

"Where's the pianist. Where the hell is Jihoon?" I asked him feeling panic rise in me.

"He's not here." He looked down.

I couldn't believe my ears. Where is he?! I looked at Jun with an expression of pure disappointment.

"LISA! HES NOT HERE!" He yelled with tears brimming his eyes.

OMG! OMG! OMG! What the hell are we supposed to do. Jun is the last act and Jihoon was supposed to be up there with him.

I was pacing back and forth thinking what to do. I turned around to look at Jun and he's crying.

I walked closer...

"Jun?" I called out for him softly.

His breathing was haggard and he was shaking a little.

"I can't do this Lisa. Dancing is different. Singing is something else. I can't move when I'm singing and they'll stare at me. I can't go there alone." He said holding my arms tightly.

I know Jun. He can't go anywhere or do something if he's not prepared. He also has a fear of being alone. He's always been around people, so being away from someone, he feels scared and hopeless.

I wiped his tears and held him close to me.

"Jun. You can do this. I know you can. You have the best voice. There's nothing to be afraid of." I removed my self from him and held his hands.

"Don't think about the club anymore. Think about you. This is a chance to show everyone not only can you dance, but you can sing. Show them the beauty of your language. You can do this."

I shifted our positions so that I'm facing him. I liked deeply into his eyes and said,

"I'll play the piano. Do you have the sheet music?"

Hi! Do you guys know THE BOYZ?
Just wanted to say.... they are the best. Ok bye~