Part 7

Jisoo was the first one to wake up. She walked to the bathroom and showered. But not before taking some of Lisa's clothes with her to change.

After her little routine, she wanted to make a good breakfast for all of them. She wanted everyone to have energy for the day ahead.

She made fruit parfaits for everyone. She also toasted up some bagels with a side of lemonade.

Lisa and Taehyung were very heavy sleepers. Jungkook woke up shortly after Jisoo finished the breakfast.

Jisoo and Jungkook decided to eat their food first. They didn't want to wait an hour for the other two to wake up.

"I'll go wake them up. Thanks for this. It's so damn good!" Jungkook excitedly said. He gave two thumbs up.

Jisoo only smiled. Wholeheartedly.

"I'll go wake them up."  He said again before leaving Jisoo at the table.

Junkook went to change to his uniform. When he was done, he went to Lisa's room. Her and Tae were still holding on to each other. But Lisa had changed her position. She too, is hugging him.

Jungkook smiled then chuckle at the scene in front of him, the smile not going away. He felt warm and fuzzy. He knew he was going to tease them about it sometime. He honestly doesn't care. They are both special to him and he knows Taehyung won't do anything to hurt her. Same with Lisa. But it's all about the heart. If the hearts are open to let one in, they shouldn't be the one to pull out first. They should be loyal. And if the feeling decrease, they shouldn't do anything harsh to hurt the other.

Taehyung was a little lighter at sleeping than Lisa, so Jungkook decided to wake him up first.

"Yo. Wake up. Time for school." Was all he said. Shaking him and tapping his arm. Slapping his ass on the way. Taehyung slowly rose, bed head in check. Droopy eyes. All that nasty stuff.

"You look like shit. Go shower in my room." Jungkook said as he patted his friends back.

Taehyung was still out of it. He stayed in the position of crisscross applesauce for five minutes. He broke out of his trance and turned to Lisa. Who was still dead asleep.

She was now  turned around so her back was facing him. He gently grabbed her arm and shook her a little.

Still no response. He did it again and again and... again. After a fourth time, she finally decided to wake up.

"Go wash up ok. I'm going to Jungkooks room. You stay here. Or do you want me to wait until you're finished?" He asked her. He didn't want Lisa to be alone. Afraid something might happen.

"No. You go. Lock the door behind you." She spoke in a sleepy tone.

He did just that and she was all alone in the room.

What the hell was that dream. And that angel, he saved me. Taehyung was the angel to save me. Why did Jhope change to a demon?And the crowd. What could they mean? She thought.

She ignored pushed it all to the back of her head and smiled while stretching a little. Her bones cracking. She weighed off the thought of the demon, only focusing on Taehyung saving her.

"WOAH!!! Jisoo this looks amazing!" Taehyung shouted.

"Yea. Where do you learn how to make this." Lisa muttered with full spoon of fruit in her mouth.

"Eww Lisa! Your spitting on me" Tae said, grossed out, cringing a little.

He wiped her mouth with his napkin. And continued eating.