Part 19

My name is Jimin, what's yours?
____________\\\\\\\____________

"Jimin.. nice name." I say slowly. "But I don't give my name to strangers." I say with a slight smirk.

"Playing hard to get I see. Its ok. I'll just have to find out my self. I'll ask around. Maybe one of those 20 people you brought in will give me you name." He tells me back. He looks so focused while talking in a low whisper-like voice. Its hot.

"Why do you want my name?" I ask.

"You're beautiful, and I want to get to know you." He simply states.

That kinda shocked me. No one wants to get to know me. And I mean no one. Especially outside of school. And he called me beautiful! WTF WTF WTF!!

"Thank you. I am beautiful." I reply to him without thinking.

"My favorite type of woman is a confident one." How can someone SOUND SO GOOD?!?!

I shiver as I felt a blow of wind on my shoulder.

"I'm done." Jimin says.

Right when he said that, Taehyung comes barging in  like a maniac.

"You're don't Lisa? Let's go!" He pulls me alongside with him.

"THANKS JIMIN! ITS PROBABLY BEAUTIFUL!!"  I yell out while waving my hand bye.

Taehyung kept pulling me until we reached the car. He abruptly stopped me in front of him.

"Y-you were all close and personal with him, don't you think?" He seems nervous. I wonder why.

"No Taehyung. He's not my type. Don't take it the wrong way. I wasn't even gonna give him my number. I'm not that dense." I assured him.

"Ok good. Let's go home now." He held my hand gently and opened the car door and helped me in.

As we were driving home I noticed a white car following us. It's so weird, because lately that blonde handsome guy was everywhere. That MUST be him. I have a feeling.

"Taehyung?"

"Yea" he answered.

"Stop the car. I wanna go to the convenience store."

He turned right and then left. He parked the car and a nearby store and we both got out.

"Taehyung it's a little early. Go home and stay with the guys and Jisoo while I grab some stuff." I tell him. I was looking around and the white car hasn't come yet.

"What?! No way I'm leaving you here alone. We're at least 20 minutes away from home... by car."

"It's ok. I need fresh air. I'll be fine. I promise. Please. Help me out." I'm practically begging at this point. My senses got stronger and I swear I can hear the conversation of the couple in the car a few feet away from us.

I can even hear a car approaching even though this street has no one here except us, that couple, and the store.

Taehyung thought for a while. The longer he takes the closer the car gets.

"Taehyung ill be fine. Just go home and rest. I'll be there before you know it."

"UGH fine. Just please stay safe and call me if you need me to pick you up." He says with an unconvinced face.

He gives me a little cash and leaves. Just then the white car pulls up and OH guess who comes out of it. The blonde hottie.

But he wasn't alone...?