Part 16

"I'll play the piano. Do you have the sheet music?"
____________\\\\\\\____________

"Yea. I have them." Jun said calming down.

"They're in the other room though. Room 305." He finished.

Shit. "Ok. I'm gonna run and get them. You wait here, don't do anything stupid. I'll be back." Lisa said pointing her index finger at him in a warning manner.

She collected her self and dashed out to room 305.

LISA'S POV

Shit shit shit shit. Why is the hall so damn long.

Ok Lisa all you have to do is run. There are no teachers. No body around, so run. RUN HOE RUN.

That was weird. Oh well. I put the petal to the metal and ran. I ran with so much speed I felt like the flash. It was the fastestI've ever been. Interesting.

303
304
Ahhhhhh 305. There you are.

I pulled my self out my thoughts and pulled the handle to the door instead. I walked closer and found Jun's backpack. I immediately opened it and found the papers. PERFECT!!

I closed his bag and swiftly turned around, only to meet the silhouette of a..... man?

"Excuse me, sir? Are you lost?" I ask.

He just shook his head and left.

The hell?!

I shrugged the thought and proceeded out the room.

Run hoe run. Faster beach. Let's gooo lets get ittt!!!

I ran and ran and ran and...

"OOF!" I bumped into a guy with a squishy chest. Hehe squishy.

I was about to poke the chest more when I looked up to dark menacing eyes.

Think of something Lisa. God dammit! You almost did it again!

"WHOA! What the hell is you problem dude. Watch where you're going next time." I said feeling all high and mighty.

You panicked. Way to go. 👏. He's quite handsome tho. HOT DAMN!

No time!!!

I looked and him one more time and he was just staring at me. Talk about creep. Amirite. 😂

"Why are you laughing?" A deep voice says catching me off guard.

"Who's laughing me?" I replied back to him.

He didn't even answer, THE AUDACITY!

"Ok look. I've been standing here too long and your gaze is making me uncomfortable. I'm going now." I waved and walked from right past him and dashed to the gym.

Who was that guy? Whatever. If he ends up being bad, I'll just beat his ass. No biggie.