Part 9

Lisa's POV

We were all put in our own seats as if it was our instinct. I was next to Jisoo. Taehyung next to her and Jungkook on my left. I was waiting for someone to say something. The silence was killing me. Their stares were piercing holes down to my soul. I felt uncomfortable. No one said anything. I guess they we're waiting for me to start talking.

It was so quiet. So very quiet that it getting scary.  I needed to swallow the silence to counteract the fear that threatened to eat me whole.

"Guys. Stop staring. It's making her uncomfortable." I hear Jisoo say while she rubs my arms as a sign of comfort.

When she said that, I took deep breaths. Getting my self mentally ready to spill my heart out. It's very hard for me to talk about how I feel. And they understand that. But they also know I have some things locked up, that shouldn't be. Especially from my brother.

My eyes stared to burn and I knew that the waterworks were about to let go and fall.

"I almost killed myself." I say as low as whisper.

I fiddled with my fingers and my head hung low. I sniffled a little while my tears fell, a lot.

Third POV

"I found her trying to drown herself." Jungkook said looking around amongst them.

Taehyung and Jisoo's heart constricted, as they too started to cry.

"Why?" Jisoo asks between a cracked voice and low tone.

Why would she do that?
Tae thought.

How could she do that?
Jisoo thought.

Lisa didn't even think for a minute and looked up at all of them. As if she read their minds.

Her anger and frustration was slowly starting to rise as she spoke.

"Maybe I like the feeling of not having to worry. Maybe if I was gone, shit wouldn't have to happen and people wouldn't have to get hurt. I wouldn't have to get hurt."

She moved her hands in vexation pointing at herself from time to time and pointing at them too.

This time she thought for a minute, raising her hand up to rub her forehead.

"Taehyung, that night, when we slept together, I was having a nightmare that someone was coming for me and trying to kill me. But you were there to save me. What if one day one of you try to help me and you get hurt? It's not fair." Lisa lowered her voice at the end of her sentence. Wiping her tears and trying to compose herself.

She then continued.

"Not only that, Jisoo, you noticed my eyes were changing color. That wasn't a coincidence. I think? I don't know. But I know something is going on with me. I've noticed my body changing. I became faster. Stronger. My senses also strengthened too."

"There is something going on and we don't know about it. Why are people coming for me all of a sudden? FOR ME?! I'm honestly starting to think there is something. Specifically about me. And I don't know anything. But you know what. I'm going to find out." Lisa stood up and cleaned her face. Exhaling. And walking away.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung called out for her.

"I think might I have a clue on what the hell is going on with me."

She walked out of Taehyungs house and ran over to hers.

She opened a door...

With that, she walked into a room no one else knew about but her...