Part 6

I woke up and I felt that my breathing wasn't all that good. But it wasn't all that bad either. I decided not to go to school and just go out and do something. It's only Thursday. The performance is coming up soon. I feel like I'm ready both mentally and physically. But that's not what Jungkook thinks.

"Lisa. Please just stay home. I have a test to take. I don't want to leave you here alone. Especially leaving you alone in the outdoors." He said looking at me with concern.

"Don't worry about me." Was all I said. I tried to leave but he gripped my arm gently. He positioned me so that I was looking at him.

"What happened yesterday. I didn't want to ask. But now I change my mind." He said looking the slighted bit of annoyed.

I rolled my eyes and let out a disapproving sigh. I honestly don't want to answer. But he's my brother. The only family I have left. And with all the crap happening lately he is the only one I can trust. Don't get me wrong, I trust the dance team, Jisoo, and Tae, but being a burden to them, making them try to fit into this lifestyle is not what I want for them.

With irritation filling me up I shook his hand off and said, "You're going to be late. Go now. I'll stay home."

"Ok. But when we come back, we're having a talk. I'm bringing Jisoo and Taehyung here. They are protective of you. Mainly Tae. You know how he gets when you're in danger or something." He told me while he put his shoes on.

He walked to the front door and opened it. He turned around and said something I haven't heard in a while. A very long while.

"I love you. Please stay here and wait for me."

I did something I haven't done in a while. I ran and hugged him. I'm rarely this sentimental or emotional. But I can't help it because I feel that he needs love and attention. We both do. We are living alone but we have each other. That's enough for both of us.

"I love you too. YOU BETTER PASS OR ILL BEAT YOUR ASS!" I chanted. I like making rhymes like these. They help lift the mood in a way but makes it somewhat serious at the same time. He chucked and walked out the door.

What to do. I'm so bored!!! Ughhhhh. I want to think about what happened last night. But I don't want to... I just want everything to be normal. But it can't.

I turned on some Jhope on the T.V and danced my heart out. I ran and jumped and screamed and.... cried. I realized that I need this. I need to cry and scream at nothing. It made me relieved.

Exhaustion took over and I lied flat on the floor of the living room. My hands rested on my stomach and my breathing was heavy. I looked up at the ceiling and I wanted to do the same thing I did last night. But I can't. I shouldn't. It's wrong.

After a couple of minutes I got up to take a shower. My bedroom door is still broken so I used Jungkook's bathroom. I didn't want to use the bathroom with an open door. I showered really quick and went back to my room to get dressed. I just wore black sweats with a black tank top. Thankfully when Jungkook 'saved me' my period had already finished. That would've been embarrassing.

I looked at the mirror and it seems that nothing changed. My eyes were still dark blue. I'm not hating it. I really like the way the color looks on me. Thank the Lord for contact lenses. The people at school don't even notice.

But on a serious note, the all mighty Google said that it's my mood. So my eyes being dark blue, means I'm sad? At what though?

I'm feeling little tired. I fixed myself and comfortably situated myself on my bed. Before I knew it, I was in HOBI'S WORLD.

(Yes she dreams about her baby, Jhope. And sleeps without a bra.)