Part 11

"My Grandpa wants vengeance for the women in our family!"
____________\\\\\\\_____________

Third POV

She jumped causing the other three to jump as well.

"I GET IT NOW!!" Lisa said ginning so big.

The rest just looked at each other waiting for her to talk.

"It says here...

Be careful of what might come. Things may fall to a single crumb. But fear not, my dear Lilly, you can help take vengeance for the women in our family." Lisa read off the book.

"Ok, what does it mean?" Jungkook asked a little confused. His eyes averted everywhere. He had mixed emotions to all of this.

This is a triggering topic to him. It was as if all the memories he tried to escape are locking him in a cell of emotions.

"Well you see, they are after me because I'm a woman in this family. The last one to be exact. Grandmas death and Moms death weren't accidents. They were planned." Lisa finished.

"How about your Dad." Jisoo and Taehyung replied at the same time.

Everyone was a mixture of confusion and shookness. How can she find this out in just little time?

Questions flooded their minds.

Lisa looked at all of them and looked down at the book that was now closed. "He was at the wrong place and at the wrong time."

She was saddened by the fact that her father wasn't supposed to die.

"My mom was supposed to separate from my dad when they reached the airport in Paris. Then my dad was supposed to go back but he didn't. He stayed by her side until she was safe. Situated in her seat and everything. The pilot, or whoever he was, was payed by someone to kill my mom. But my dad was there, so they just..." Lisa stopped talking feeling chocked up.

"It's ok Lisa. We understand everything." Taehyung rubbed her back.

"But how do you know all this?" Jisoo questioned Lisa.

"Back when my grandpa was training me, he wrote something pertaining to that situation that happened at the airport. I was only 13. I read it. Three times. But ended up burning it because I thought that if I kept it, I'll be a mopping mess forever. But I have great memory, I remembered what it said just a couple of minutes ago."

"Yea, Grandpa died like three years ago. He had a stroke." Jungkook spoke lowly feeling sad, "He lived for 2 more years after my parents' death."

"What about your body? You said it's changing." Taehyung said. Scratching the back of his head. He blushed a crimson red because of what happened earlier in his room.

"I have no idea. But I just want to go step by step. It's better that way. I need to know the whole story before looking for someone I don't know anything about. I need to find out who killed my family. My body, we'll leave it on hold for a little." Lisa said trying to make them understand where she's coming from on her point of view.

"Yea. That's true. Its not like we can easily find the culprit that hired that pilot. It's better that way." Jungkook assured his sister.

"Also, didn't you say that google said your eyes changing is something not serious? We should really wait for more answers." Jungkook said to all of them, he nodded at the end to see if the rest were on the same page as he is.

Jisoo was not really paying attention. It seems that her mind was somewhere else.

She opened her mouth to speak. "OMG! WHAT IF YOU HAVE SUPER POWERS!"

Jisoo covered her mouth as a sign of shock.
She made the rest flinch by the sound of her loud voice.

"You know, like in the movies. That would be really cool." She most likely was talking to herself at that point.

All of a sudden...

They heard the sound of the front door being knocked on harshly. By many people.

All their heads swiftly whipped to the door they came in from. Lisa rapidly picked up the journal and held it securely in her hands. There are still many things to discover about this place..... but now is not the time.

"It's 12:00am. Who's at the door?" Taehyung whispered.

The aura of creepy and eerie filled the air between the four friends. They walked quickly out the door of Grandpas room and Lisa locked it keeping the key with her. She attached it to the string of the journal.

Lisa handed the book to Jungkook and walked slowly to the door. She motioned for them to be quiet. They all held each other waiting for something bad to happen.

Lisa walked over to the door with light steps.

She opened the a door and... a wave of 13 boys waltzed in.

"We're here to crash!"