Part 18

We knocked out just before sunrise
____________\\\\\\\____________

We all woke up and cleaned the house and kitchen. We ate breakfast when I suggested something.

"Let's get tattoos. Like friendship ones."

"No that's cliche af." Jungkook said.

"No they're not. The couple ones are." Joshua argued and we all agreed.

"Ok I'm down. I wanted a tattoo for so long now and a friendship one would be amazing." Vernon said, smiling like he hit the jackpot.

"Ok then. Let's go!" Seungkwan yells out.

As we reach the shop, we look through the pages of suggestions. We all stop and look at each other.

"Diamond!"

Diamond has always been the rock of our friendship. Diamonds represent us. We are stronger than we think and we'll take in any challenge that life throws at us.

Surprisingly, none of us were scared. We wanted this, and we're doing this. Not even Seungkwan was afraid.

Jisoo got one on her shoulder, Coups got one on his ankle, Vernon got it on his arm, Taehyung wanted to match with me so I told him I'm getting it on my wrist, except I'm getting mine last. The other got them on their shoulders, ankles, fingers, and necks. It was a small diamond. But not too small. Just the perfect size.

I was the only one in the waiting room. Everyone went home right after getting their tattoo done. But Jungkook is with tae inside since tae was scared. Remember when I said no one was scared? I lied. Tae was.

So here I am. Alone in the waiting with one other person. I didn't bother to look up because I don't care.

I felt that person stare at me. They've been staring at me for the longest time. It's annoying.

"Lisa, you're turn." Jungkook tells me, while he and tae wait out.  Before I went inside, I caught a glimpse of the person.

He was the one from last night! The one that tried to kill me! The one with soft, pretty blond hair. He looked at me until I went inside.

Creepy much.

I was situated in the seat until the artist was getting the ink inside the pen thingy. I waited for a while,

"You ready?" He asks me.

I nod my head and he began.

I thought I'd feel pain, but I didn't. I didn't feel anything. Not a single bit of pain. The only thing I felt was the pressure of the pen and his hand on my wrist.

I took that moment to examine him. He has lilac colored hair and has puffy eyes. His lips are plump and pink. He's very handsome indeed.

I didn't know who should start a convo until he spoke up.

"Staring is rude ya know."  He smirked. But still working on the tat.

Oh god. Not again! 😩

I might have gasped a little too loud.

He chuckles a bit and shows his white teeth. But I noticed he has two front teeth that are overlapping. But not the ugly kind. They are overlapping just the slightest.

"My name is Jimin, what's yours?"

Wh- Who is still reading this 😗👉👈