Part 8

"What are you waiting for? Come in." Tae said as he saw me battling with my feeling and thoughts.

He sighed and pulled me inside. I tripped over the little step in front of the door but he held me tight enough that I didn't fall.

Taehyung took my things from my hands and put them on the couch.

"Lisa... your clothes are in Tae's room. You smell like sweat and outside. Go wash up." Jungkook says from Tae's kitchen.

Jungkook and Taehyung are making food. While Jisoo is, I don't know where.

I went up to go shower. Just then Jisoo went out of the bathroom.

"Oh! Lisa. Go in." She told me with a smile. Point at the bathroom behind her.

I nodded and went inside. Stripping my self from the smelly dance clothes I wore and opening the faucet to shower.

Shit... I forgot my clothes. Oh well, the hobos are down stairs anyway.

JISOO'S POV

"Hey guys, what are you making." I ask trying to look from behind Tae. I held in his shoulders jumping to see.

"No Jisoo! It's a surprise." Taehyung tell me while pushing me out the kitchen.

Well damn! Ok. I see how it is.

"Ok I'll leave. But watch..." I threaten looking into his eyes.

"Yea? And what the hell are you gonna do?" Tae sassed back holding the wooden spoon with his right hand near his shoulder. His weight was mostly on his right leg and his left hand was on his left hip.

"I will beat your ass. And I will get Lisa to beat your ass with me." I warned him.

"I dare you. She can't do shit to me. In fact, I can beat her ass but I won't. Because I care about her too much. Wouldn't wanna break her, right?" He snorted like an asshole.

Lisa can break him SECONDS. He has nothing on her. He's a weakling. Well not really. But against Lisa, we all look like peasants and she's the queen.

"You know, I've had enough of your bull Tae. WATCH ME AND LISA BEAT YOUR ASS!!!" I yell stomping out the kitchen.

Watch...

THIRD POV

"You are dead meat, man." Jungkook said cutting tomatoes.

"I know. But I didn't wanna look weak. Did I do good?" Tae asked hoping for an answer he is looking for.

"You did good. Although,  we all know Lisa's going to beat you up." Jungkook stated in an obvious tone.

They know damn well about Lisa capabilities. They also know she's too harmless to hurt any of them.

"Aye, I'm gonna go get something from my room." Tae informs Jungkook.

Jungkook just nodded.

He walked up the stairs only to find a naked Lisa.

She had gotten out of the bathroom minutes before Taehyung walked in his room.

"Ahhh. Shit. TAEHYUNG GET THE HELL OUT!!" Lisa screamed on the top of her lungs.

He just stood there shocked. Luckily she had the towel close to her, so she covered herself to avoid any awkwardness, more awkwardness, between them.

She ran back to the bathroom, clothes in her hands, and quickly got dressed.

That idiot. I gonna beat his ass. She thought while harshly pulling up her sweat pants. She put on her shirt and opened the door with a forced pull.

Tae was still standing there looking as blank as ever.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" She screamed, running towards him and tackled him. She stood up and picked up his pillow and hit him multiple times all over his body with it.

"What*hit* is *hit* wrong *hit* with *hit* you *hit*!" She yelled.

He was yelling for help and putting his hands up as a defense mechanism. Blocking his face from her hits and possible bruises.

She was embarrassed. So embarrassed, that she's releasing all her embarrassment on Taehyung. 

Soon enough, Jisoo ran in the room, followed by Jungkook.

None of them helped Taehyung.

"YEA LISA! GET HIM! BEAT HIM UP!" Jisoo encouraged, jumping and cheering. Hands punching the air. She didn't have to do a thing. Lisa handled it.

Meanwhile, Jungkook is filming for future purposes.

Lisa stopped hurting him and just sat on his ***. Her hands on his chest. It didn't hurt him though. She was breathing heavily and her hair stuck all over face. Some water from her hair was dripping on Tae.

"I'm sorry." Tae breathed out.

He was too tired for this. He should apologize because he was wrong. He shouldn't have looked. He shouldn't have stood there like an idiot.

"It's fine." She told him.

Tae looked to the side only to see no one. Jungkook had left with Jisoo because of the food.

And they we're alone.

In a room.

With a bed.

One on top of the other.

What could that mean?

Absolutely NOTHING. Lisa pulled herself off of Tae. None of them were flustered. Just tired. All of Lisa embarrassment faded away like fog. 

She lent him a hand and he gladly accepted. She pulled him up with a light grunt.

"You're so much heavier than you look." She giggled while saying that. Touching his stomach that was slowly growing.

"Stay that way." She nudged his left rib.

Lisa waved her hand indicating that both of them should go eat. It's about time.

Taehyung touched his stomach, the place she touched and smiled warmly. He felt he was fat, but now he thinks otherwise. She always gave him confidence.

"Hurry up!" Lisa frustrated. Waving her hands in a 'let's go' way.

She was scared. She didn't want to tell anyone anything. She didn't feel the need to. But she has to. She's not the best at expressing emotions, but tonight is the night where the shook bottle of soda opens, and feelings erupting everywhere.

They went down to the kitchen and ate normally. Laughs and jokes were spread around the table.

Soon enough it was time to talk.

The talk Lisa was dreading...
-------------------------------------------------------

I know what you're thinking. "WHY IS THIS STORY GOING SO DAMN SLOW?!"

 "WHY IS THIS STORY GOING SO DAMN SLOW?!"