The Brat

I was so happy to see my parents. I hugged them like crazy. As my future subjects cheered Chloe looked like she was dying.

My parents motioned me towards the limo.

"Mom, dad? Can I ride in my limo with my friends? I can see they are in shock."

"If course sweetheart, we will see you back at the palace," my mother said with a sparkle in her eyes.

I ran to my friends and grabbed Adrien up. I whispers in his ear about coming with me to the palace and he just nodded.

He was really in shock.

I asked Nino, Alya, Rose and Juleka. They all said yes.

Adrien kept on looking at me. It was kind of wierd. He had never paid so much attention to me before. His hair was a mess. It looked like Chats hair. Adrien should be Chat Noir in a movie someday. He would be great.

As I was entering the limo I felt someone grab my .

Ugh, it was Chloe.

"Hi Marinette, can I ride in the limo with you? I am your friend after all."

I had to laugh at that. She can be so dumb sometimes.

"I thought I was Maritrash," I said slyly. 'This was going to be fun,' I thought to myself.

"IT'S NOT FAIR THAT MARINETTE IS A PRINCESS. SHE DOSENT DESERVE THAT KIND OF STUFF. THIS IS STUPID. THAT FAKE PRINCESS MARINETTE CAN DIE!!!!"

I swear like every single head turned to face Chloe. It was SO funny. People started yelling at her. I may went in the limo and had the driver rush to the palace.

I swear I heard her yell out "THIS IS NOT OVER MARITRASH!!"