Reveal

Adrien POV:

I was sick I it. I was just plain sick of it. My father thinks I'm still a child!!! He comes in on my wedding day and still insistes me to raise my future children as fricking models. It's like he learned nothing...

I fell on the floor grasping my wedding band. I didn't know why I had it. Marinette was supposed to have it but some how there was a mix up and I ended up getting the wedding band instead of Mari's ring. I felt anger bubble inside of me as a small unnoticeable butterfly flew into my ring.

"Brokantor, I am hawk moth. Your father may have failed you but you can change that. It's time to live the childhood you wanted. In return you must bring me Ladybugs and Cat Noirs miraculas.

"After all this time I am finally free."

I started to swing around the Paris skyline. It was perfect. I was going to do everything I wanted to do when I was little... and no one can stop me.

"LOOK DAD, I'M EATING ICE CREAM AFTER 3!!! HAHA YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME!!!"

I started running at full speed towards the Louv but stop when Carpace attacks me. I counter attack his fists and Ladybug and Ren Rouge arrive. They must not be able to tell it's me becuase I have a mask on.

I guess it's time to try out my new powers.

I raise my hand and all of a sudden I felt the sadness radiating off the three superheroes. I was broken, so my power was to break people. I look into Ladybugs eyes. She was hurt. My wife was hurt, and it was all becuase of me.

"Good, now take Ladybugs miraculous!"

I walked up to Ladybug. "Who are you," she screamed into the crisp morning air. I luaghed a little and stood right in front of her.

"It's a shame you don't recognize your future husband, Marinette. I'm sick of being broken Mari. My whole life I was never allowed to do nothing but be the cover of a magazine. I'M SICK OF IT."

"Adrien-"

"Don't you Adrien me, I'm going to do what I was meant to do with my life. Break things and live."

"WAIT A SECOND."

It was to late, I had already knocked over a a flower pot that was near by. A feeling of happiness swelled inside of me as I knocked off all of the flower pots.

From his lair:

WHY DID I CHOOSE THIS AKUMA. WHY ADRIEN. LOOK AT HIM HE IS LITTARLY JUST BREAKING STUFF. LADYBUG IS STILL FROZEN. WTF ADRIEN. OH MY GOD WHY DID I AKUMATIZE HIM."

While Adrien was breaking stuff Marinette started to gain control of herself again and Adrien barley noticed as she crept up on him and placed her hand around his waist.

"Hey kitty."

I froze. I missed my princess. She smiled softly and have me a kiss on the cheek. My face flushed and Ladybug pulled the ring off my finger in an instant, smashing if into the ground.

"TIME TO DE-EVALIZE!!!"

I watched in awe (even though I watched her a million times before) purify the butterfly and send it off on its way. Marinette turned and faced me. She looked angry. I gulped and started to back up slowly.

"ADRIEN AGRESTE IF YOU DON'T GET HERE RIGHT NOW YOU ARE DEAD."

I slowly started walking forward to Ladybug before a felt someone throw themselves at me. It was Carpace...

"DUDE YOUR CHAT NOIR? THIS IS SO COOL."

"Marinette, are you Ladybug?"

I looked at Marinette who had ditransformed. She had on a long white flowy dress and her hair was down with flowers embedded in it. It took me a moment to realize that it was our wedding day... I had completely forgotten.

Marinette's wedding dress:

Hair:

Hey guys,

Hey guys,

  Okay so I feel really bad. It's been over a month scince I last updated and I really want you guys to know I did not quite this story. I tried to get this chapter out yesterday but guys, to be honest my life is super stressful right now and my anxiety attacks have been getting worse but of course none of this is a valid excuse becuase you guys love this story so much.

Thank you all for 6,000 views❤

I love you all so much💙❤💚💗

Next chapter: sometime before the end of this week sooner if possible