Wedding Bells

I sat in the corner of my bed staring at the long, white lace dress that was hanging on the hanger. It's been three years scince Adrien proposed. I buried my head into my pillow. These past few years have been rough. We found Hawkmoth but he disappeared before we could find out his identity, leaving behind the butterfly miraculous. We had to give our miraculous's back to Master Fu and never breath a word that we were the heroines of Paris.

"Mari?"

I heard a slight knock on the door. I got up and opened the door.

"You okay girl? Your getting married in three hours and you don't even have your hair done yet."

"Uhm, I'm just-"

"It's okay Marinette. Its normal to feel jitters. It's your wedding day after all!!!"

"But-"

"No buts, apparently I have to stand here and make sure you are actually getting ready. This is no time to sleep in.''

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my dress of the hanger. Alya helped me into the dress and pinned my hair up so the hair dresser would have an easier time.

Dress:

I smiled and twirled in the mirror

I smiled and twirled in the mirror. Alya giggled and hugged me.

"Smile, always. Now, Nino and I want at least three kids. Understood? Nino is talking about-"

"Alya..."

"Yeah?"

"Talk to Adrien. He already named them."

"WAIT WHAT?"

I grinned and started telling Alya about that day in the plane. When I was finished she started luaghing like crazy. She grabbed my heels and handed them to me.

"Come on, your getting married in less then 2 and a half hours."

"Okay," I said rolling my eyes. I slipped on the heels and walked towrds Alya who littarly stayed up all night , makeup, hair done and fully dressed freaking out over the disaperance of Ladybug and Chat Noir.

Alya's dress:

The rest of the bridesmaids were waiting out by the door

The rest of the bridesmaids were waiting out by the door. Rose was wearing a pink version of Alya's dress while Meylene was wearing a semi rainbow color. Juleka was wearing a dark purple dress and Alix was wearing a neon yellowish green and pink version. I smiled and hugged them all. A man came and did my hair and makeup and soon I was ready to go.

"MY BESTIE IS GETTING MARRIED PEOPLE!!!" Alya screamed from the terrace of my room. I rolled my eyes.

"Alya, no one can hear you. We are like 100 feet in the air. This hotel is huge..."

Alya rolled her eyes. "Your rolling your eyes alot, huh."

"I DON'T KNOW ALYA I'M FREAKING OUT WHAT IF WE RUSHED THINGS AND I'M SCARED AND I MISS TIKKI AND I'M-"

"Wait, who is Tikki?"

I blushed a deep shade of red. "No one, ya know?"

Alya gave me a suspicious look and shrugged her shoulders.

"What are we going to do with you..."

"Maybe start with a-"

I heard a loud boom outside. A man wearing a silver suit with gold accents was throwing medallions at people. All of a sudden a blast of green hit him.

It looked like Chat...

But it wasn't.