Gucci And Kwamii Love

I fell onto my bed wrapping myself in my fuzzy pink blanket. I sighed and Tikki flew out of my purse.

"That was awkward..."

"You think?"

"Marinette, it's going to be alright. Your not even getting married yet so it's not like you and Adrien have to-"

"TIKKI HE LITTARLY STARTED TALKING ABOUT KIDS. KIDS!!!"

"I think Emma is a beautiful name," Tikki said defending Adrien.

"Yeah but I'm 17."

"Age of consent."

I stared at Tikki for a long . Sometimes I wondered what was going on in her head...

"Stop that's creepy," Tikki said giggling.

"I'm not going to do it with Adrien untill I'm married which is not untill I'm like 19 so stop being so creepy."

"What about Chat?"

"You seriously want me to lose my virginity do you?"

"No...."

I rolled my eyes. "Yes you do."

"Well..."

"You just want to spend more time with Plagg."

"Duh, he is my best friend."

"Boyfriend."

"Marin-"

"Boyfriend. I know it. You like him, you like him and you like him."

"F R I E N D S. we're just friends."

"Awww. Your blushing. When's the wedding? Can I be the maid of honor?"

Tikki started giggling uncontrollably.

"We almost got married."

"Wai-"

"Plagg and I were Kwami relationships goals. Sadley our miraculous holders in 1578 were upset when they found out who thier partner was, a prince and a maid. We were given back to Master Fu's great great SUPER great grandfather before we could you know..."

"Oh Tikki, I had no idea. That's tragic," I said feeling tears in my eyes.

"Yeah... it's okay Marinette. Please don't cry-"

"It's official. I'm throwing you a wedding and we can have guests and cake, oh cookies. And LOTS of camembert. Maybe we should import camembert from-"

"Marinette, it's oka-"

"No. No Tikki. It's not okay. I'm going to call Adrien and Master Fu and were going to have your Kwamii friends over and everything!!!"

"Mar-"

"Nope, byeee!!!"

"YOU HAVE SCHOOL IN 15 MINUTES!!!"

"WAIT WHAT???!!!!"

I ran and got dressed.

Outfit:

Tikki flew into my pocket, grabbing a cookie on the way

Tikki flew into my pocket, grabbing a cookie on the way. I smiled and ran downstairs. I hugged and kissed my aunt and uncle who were baking some type of croissant 2.0. I turned to my guard and nodded. Now that my identity was revealed I couldn't take any chances.

I hopped into my limo and started to text Alya. After the plane ride Alya got the flu so she wouldn't be coming to school. I guess I would hang out with Adrien and Nino. I felt the car stop. We arrived at the school to be met by mobs. I jumped out of the limo and ran into the school.

"Hey Marinette! Want to go to the art room with Nathaniel and I?"

"Not right now Marc. I would love to go later in the afternoon but thanks for the offer!!!"

I gave Marc and Nathaniel a hug. They make such a cute couple. I ship it SOOO much. I said a quick goodbye and ran into my homeroom.

"Haha, for once little Ms. Princess is on time."

I felt my face flush as I walked to my desk. I say down and grabbed my tablet out. I started to open up an app when I heard a crash. I looked out of the window to see a woman throwing orange paint at people, making them disappear.

"Ms. Bustier?"

"Can I go to the rest room?"

"Sure Marinette, be right back though."

"Actually I have to go to, I'll be right back," I heard Adrien say from behind me.

"Fine. Both of you be right back."

We nodded and ran out of the room to the rest rooms.

"TIKKI, SPOTS ON!!!"

"PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!!!"

As soon as I transformed to Ladybug I ran outside to see half of the city gone. I looked up to see a woman with bright orange hair and a pink and silver jumpsuit.

"I AM GUCCIGRAPHA AND THIS IS PAYBACK CHLOE BOURGEOIS!!!"

"Oof," Chat said giggling.