Saved

Adrien/Chat Noir POV:

With the help of Tikki I was able to track down Marrinette (or should I say Ladybug) in a dark room inside of a smaller castle not far from Mari's castle. I burst open the door to find Mari and some guy arguing. Marinette was covered in bruises and had a gash on her left arm. The guy looked at me and started frantically whispering to himself.

"CHAT NOIR, WHY IN THE HECK ARE YOU HERE!!!! YOUR JUST A SUPERHERO FROM PARIS, NOT CHINA," the man said screaming before he collapsed into a heap onto the floor.

I just ran to my lady. I could tell she was tired. She collapsed into my arms as soon as I reached her. Tikki rushed towards her crying. I was so scared. I know Mari would be alright but still, Marinette was my life. I needed to know that no matter what she would be fine. I grabbed Mari in my arms and sprinted out. By the time I reached the castle there were crowds of police and paparazzi who were looking (or just relatively screaming) to help find Marinette. I spotted the king and queen in the crowd and ran to them.

"Your highness's, I have found her last Princess Marinette. Please make sure that she gets better. Please," I said almost in tears. The queen looked at me with a happy smile as she took Mari from my arms. She wrapped her unconscious body into a hug and started crying.

"Thank you, Cat Noir, you will always be remembered. Your bravery saved our daughters life. Who kidnapped her though?"

When I started describing the guy a bunch of guards started hearing towards the direction of the second palace. I knew that justice was about to be served to that horrible man.

I decided that later that night I would pay my princess a little visit....