Love Him

"Wait. What the heck just happened?"

The crowd started cheering and Adrien was handed a drink which he politely refused.

"Adrien... I thought you loved me..."

"You love my money Chloe. You always have and always will. Your sick and mean and quite frankly you the reason for like half of these akuma attacks."

Adrien be savageeeee😂

"EXPOSED!!!" Nino yelled out luaghing his head off. Alya started luaghing so hard she almost cried.

"Chloe, I think it's best to-"

"CHLOE, THERE IS ICE CREAM. SOUR LEMON FLAVORED JUST LIKE YOUR SOUL."

I turned to see Rose and Juleka luaghing thier heads off.

Rose's dress:

Juleka's dress:

Juleka's dress:

I smiled at the two

I smiled at the two. Chloe looked like she was ready to rip off Rose's head.

"Relax Clo. At least you got me," Kim said smiling sadly at her.

"Eww, gross. Your all trash and I mean it. Especially Maritrash."

"Want to say that again?"

I smirked as maybe 5 guards surrounded Chloe, taking her away. She was screaming and kicking.

"WAIT TILL MY DADDY HEARS ABOUT THIS!!!"

I laughed harder then I ever have in my whole life. Adrien rolled his eyes and started luaghing himself.

"So you guys are engaged? Also, did you know that Chat Noir came and congratulated Mari today???!!!"

"Yeah, and I know. I know everything."

I rolled my eyes and put my arms around Adrien who smiled. I dug my face into his neck and slow music started playing.

"Would you care for this dance my lady?"

"Of course chatton. My chatton."

"I love you so much Mari, you know that right?"

"Of course Adrien. I love you too."

Adrien leaned in and kissed me. I swear I melted inside. All of A sudden I felt like that Adrien crazy teenager back in my Lycee days. I blushed like crazy, but not like the old days.

I blushed becuase the man of my dreams, my teenage crush, my partner and my hero was soon to be my husband...

I used to plan out my life and Adriens thinking I was crazy becuase why would a model marry me? He didn't even know that I was a princess back then.

One thing was for sure though, I loved Adrien Agreste with my heart.

Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't been updating. I have been super busy lately and I went on vacation. I'm going to try to ignore the fact that hell begins in a few a weeks so I'm sorry and I'll try to update more.
❤,
Your fellow Maritrash