Better Than First Class

Guys... we reached 2,000 views.

*Author will stop writing for a moment to cry about how much she loves you guys.*

Really guys, I really appreciate it. You guys are like super awesome so give yourself a high-five becuase you deserve it!!!!

I felt a raindrop on my shoulder. I sighed as I entered my car. Alya was tearfully smiling as I hugged her.

"I'll miss you girl."

"I'll always miss you more. Your like my best friend Alya and I don't know were I would have been without you."

"Staring at Adrien from a distance crying screaming that he said you were a really good friend?"

I blushed and looked outside my window to see Adrien talking to Nino. I smiled softly and turned back to Alya.

"Don't even worry. I'll see you at school. It will be the same minus the paparazzi which hopefully I can avoid..."

"I'm really glad that your parents said that you can finish school in Paris. But, you won't want to hang out with me."

I gave Alya a confused look. "Why not?"

"Your a princess and I'm a girl who can stare at a picture of Ladybug all day coming up with fan theory's. Your a princess... You wouldn't want to spend time with me..."

"Alya, I will always make time for you. Honestly I don't even want to be a princess. I want to be a fashion designer but that was crushed."

"Marinette, I had no idea."

"Eh, it's okay. Honestly I'm excited for school. I can't wait to see everyone!!!"

"Yeah, it's going to be awkward though. It's like one day you were clumsy late girl and the next you are ruler of a country."

I laughed. I started thinking about normal life now that my secret has been revealed. Alya pulled out her phone and we started to update her blog. I smiled and the radio came on. Alya and I have this tradition to do karaoke in the car.

"I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet 
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love

Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight."

Alya and I finished the first couple verses crying and luaghing. Alya grabbed some chocolate ice cream from the mini fridge and handed me some. For the hour long car ride we just sat there luaghing, singing and eating ice cream.

"Princess Marinette Rosalie Cheng we have arrived at the airport," my driver said smiling through the rear view mirror.

"You can call me Marinette," I said thanking the driver.

We hopped out of the car and smiled. Everyone was aboard the plane already so we both ran as fast as we can, luaghing and put of breath.

"I see your here," Chloe said smirking.

"I thought you were already in Paris continuing being the brat you are. Or at least in first class."

"You should be in first class Maritrash."

"I would rather spend time with my friends then be alone in first class. Honestly being with my friends is better then first class."

The whole class smiled and hugged me. I hugged them back sat down next to Alya and Nino who were arguing over Ladynoir. I smiled and peeked over at Adrien who was fast asleep, drooling.

My face flushed a bit. He was really cute when he slept. I bet that if I had seen his bed head I would have known he was Chat.

"Marinette? Wanna watch a movie with us?"

"Sure Meleyne. What movie?"

"I was thinking Jurrasic Park," Juleka piped in.

"Perfect, Meleyne said smiling. Rose clapped her hands and grabbed the movie from the compartment. She put the movie into the DVD player and the movie started. After maybe 30 minutes in I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey bugaboo, what's up?"

"Jurassic Park and Djwifi." Alya and Nino fell asleep arguing. Alya had her head on his shoulder and Nino had his arm around neck. I smiled and took a picture. I just had to send this to her later...

"Love you," Adrien said kissing my forehead.

I flushed and kissed him back. "I love you too."

"So when do we start planning for the future?"

"I don't know. Now?"

"Sure I guess."

"What's in your plans?"

"Hugo, Emma and Louis."

I gave Adrien a confused look. He blushed a bit then straightened his posture.

"Hugo, Emma and Louis are our future children."

Now I was blushing...