Fear of darkness

Everyone was very happy as it was Sangeet ceremony of Rudra and Bhavya. Finally the Youngest Member of the family was going to get married. "Woh Bhi Shaheed Ho jayega" said Om and Shivaay jokingly. Everyone was enjoying and dancing around when suddenly there was a power cut.Darkness all around! The thing that Annika feared the most had encircled her. Her heart uttered the name of her solace"Shivaay"!
"Shii" she tried to call him but even words couldnt come out of her mouth,so scared she was. The only thing she knew or moreover wanted was to be in the safest place in the world,Shivaay's arms.She knew like always he would come to her,but couldnt understand the reason of his delay as usually he would just rush to her immedietly.Shivaay was standing behind the pillar,looking at annika.Her fright and her tears pierced his heart. He wanted to go and take her into his arms,Tell her that her Suraj is here,no need to be scared but he stopped himself. He just wished that Annika fights her fears."Sahara nahi par saath ki sabko zarurat hoti hai" He remembered her words to Annika. He cursed himself as somehow he had taught annika to be dependent on him.He saw annika shiver in fear. He couldnt control himself now. He rushed to her just when the lights came back.

How is it guys..my first try