Truth Revealed?

hi guys,

how are you all.. A big thank you for giving such a beautiful response to this story. basically i was trying to decide on whether all 3 of them should come to know the truth together or one by one. I felt it would be better to show individual reactions as Shivaay is lifeline of all of them. I will try and give different reactions to all of them. All of them obviously wont be able to accept the truth and thus they will show extreme different reactions. I was thinking who should come to know the truth first? After a lot of thoughts i decided that Rudra should be the one.Hope you like it. Its really difficult to even think of annikas and oms reaction,especially annika..any suggestions on how she should come to know and react?

Shivaay fainted on Oms and Annikas arms.

"What happened doctor? why did he faint again?" Both annika and om exclaimed and panicked.

"It must be because he is still very weak and effects of the medicines are also on him.Dont worry,he will wake up soon. Just try to not give him much stress. Take him to his bed and let him rest"

Om and Annika agreed and Shivaay was taken to his bed.

Annika put her head on shivaay's chest to feel his warmth.Whatever be the situation,whatever be the problem, Annika's only solace is Shivaay and his warmth. She knew,even in this situation shivaay is the only one who can give her strength.

On the other hand ,Omkara had taken shivaay's hand in his hand. He kissed his hands with his eyes moist. Everyone knew that how Rudra was Shivaay's little baby,how Shivaay was bot mom and dad to him but no one knew what shivaay meant to Om. No one knew that He was alive just due to shivaay. He cant even think of living without shivaay.

Shivaay started to open his eyes slowly. Both Om and Annika felt his movement. Both were overjoyed to see him regain conscious.

"Shivaay,are you fine,what happened to you..why did you faint all of a sudden..what is the stress you are undergoing..share with me" Om spoke continuously just taking little breaks in between to kiss shivaay.

" On that also when you are so weak,you rushed to doctors cabin without informing anyone. Do you have any sense or not?" Annika scolded shivaay with tears in her eyes.

" I am not talking to you.do whatever you want. dont share your problems with me. I am going" Annika said and started to leave.

"Annika..please dont do this to me. you know i will die without.." before shivaay could say anything annika out her hand on his mouth and hugged him tight.

" Please take care of yourself shivaay..if not for u than for us pls"annika said crying,still not looking at him. she hid her head in his chest while om hugged him side ways. the stayed in this position for a long time till doctor entered the room.

"Annika, Om you can take shivaay home after some time. I have to do some check up. Can you please go and complete the discharge procedure" The doctor said.

"Sure doctor" saying this annika and om left the room.Now only shivaay and doctor were alone in the room.

"You still havent informed them shivaay? Why are you doing this to them? They have the right to know" the doctor.

" i know uncle. But what can i do.. i cant see them in pain..thus i tried to do things due to which they will hate me so they wont feel the pain of me going away,but nothing worked doctor!"

" Beta..they all love you..how can they hate you? They all can look beyond you facade so there is no need of trying. Beta,you have very little time left so inform them as soon as possible so they can prepare for it and so the pain is a little less"

"Yes doctor..i understand..i will try to tell them that their shivaay is only a guest of few months now"

Just then shivaay looked up to see Rudra standing on the door with shocked expressions.

"Rudra" Shivaay exclaimed. Before shivaay could speak anything Rudra ran away from there.

"Rudra..listen to me!" Shivaay shouted but it was of no use.

Shivaay removed the needles from his hands and went behind rudra. " Rudra..Rudra" Shivaay ran breathing heavily.

Rudra ran out of the hospital and shivaay ran behind him.

"Rudra stop..pls stop for you bhaiyya..pls rudra" Shivaay kept on shouting but rudra didnt stop.

Rudra couldn't accept what he just heard. He just wanted to run away from the situation. he just wished that somehow whatever he heard was wrong. Thus he kept on running the escape the harsh truth he just heard.

" Rudra..ahhh" Shivaay let out a scream as he felt his chest pain.

"Bhaiyya" Rudra turned around and ran towards him.

"Bhaiyya are you ok" rudra held him.

"yes i am fine"

"i just have a few months left" Rudra remembered shivaay's words and turned away. He was so shocked that he didnt even know how to react.

Shivaay put his hands on rudra's shoulder.

"Please look at me rudra..please talk to me" Shivaay said softly.

"i dont want to talk to you bhaiyya..please leave me alone...right now i want to be alone"

Shivaay felt that Rudra needed to be alone so that he accepts the truth. So with a heavy heart he started walking away just when he felt arms around his chest.

"Dont leave me bhaiyya.. what will i do without you" Rudra back hugged shivaay tightly and sobbed continuously.

"look at me rudra" shivaay broke the hug and turned towards him.

Rudra looked at shivaay's eyes. Shivaay's words again came to his eyes and he ran away. Shivaay couldnt stop him as he had no more energy left. He saw Om entering the hospital.

"Om,Rudra has ran towards the forest. Please rush to him.. he needs you.. i will come behind you"

"what happened shivaay,why did you come here ..you are still not well..please go and rest..what happened to rudra?"

"Please,we dont have time for these questions..just follow rudra immedietly..and where is annika?"

"Bhabhi is inside the hospital"

"OK..you rush i will come behind you"

to be continued