Shivaay slaps Om

Rudra who was running stopped by a huge tree.

"AAHHHH" he let out a cry. " Why God,why did you have to do this. I told you,i Just want my shivaay bhaiyya and nothing else..i told you!!! Why did you do this?"

Omkara came rushing behind Rudra and heard him shout and cry loudly. He came from behind and put his hand over rudra's shoulder.

"What happened Rudra,why are you crying? Shivaay is alright now" Omkara said putting his hand over Rudra's head in a consoling manner. Rudra couldnt control anymore and he just hugged Om tightly.

" O..I Heard Bhaiyya and Doctor uncle speaking and he said that..that" Rudra tried to speak but couldnt as words choked in his mouth.

"Tell Rudra..what did he say?" Om asked cupping Rudra's face.

"He said that bhaiyya has very less time left,his heart has been severely damaged..Our Superman has only few months left."

Rudra turned up to see Om's reaction. Om couldn't comprehend what he just heard.

"What are you saying Rudra,you might have heard something wrong..Whats wrong with you,how can you even think like that. I am amazed that you are reacting so much on a information which is not true. You made me and shivaay run behind you. May be you were missing attention that's why you did all this right! Cause what you are saying doesn't make sense,it can never be true" Omkara replied

"What Rudra is saying is right"

Om-rudra turned around as they heard shivaay's voice.

Rudra immedietly ran to shivaay and hugged him tight not leaving him for a moment just like a small child hugs his mother when going to school for the first time.

"I can't believe shivaay that you are also involved in this stupid joke of rudra.What the hell shivaay. This is not done.How can you Joke about something so serious.You.."

"Listen to me Om..I am not joking. The doctor said i just have 1-3 months left due to severe damage to my heart. Om that's the truth. Are you listening to me Om?" Shivaay said putting his one hand on rudra's head who was still hugging him tight while other was one Om's head to give him strength to absorb the information he had just heard. He waited for Om's response but got none from his side as he stood like a statue.

" Om ..i am speaking to you give a reply dammit" Shivaay shouted.

"He  is lying..nothing can happen to him..everyone is lying..this is so wrong..he is lying"

"What are you saying om? I cant understand..look here.look into my eyes." Shivaay said facing Om towards himself.

"This is all a lie..But everyone knows i hate lies..my own brother lied to me..everyone in this world is a lier" Om continued without senses.

"Om..listen to me" Shivaay shouted,shaking om after breaking the hug from rudra. But Om still gave no head to what Shivaay was saying." Om i said look at me listen to me" Shivaay tried to talk to him. After no option left,Shivaay slapped Om to get him to consciousness.

"Om..I said listen to me" Shivaay shouted at Om. Tears immedietly breamed in Om's eyes.

"I am sorry om..i had no option you were not listening to me..I am sorry" Shivaay said as he rubbed Om's cheeks with all the love.

Om fell on Shivaay's legs and hugged him tightly. Seeing this Rudra couldnt control and he too hugged shivaay from backside.

"Please dont leave me Shivaay i am nothing without you..You are my sunshine.Till now i have not told what you mean to me. You mean everything to me. You no that right. Please done leave me shivaay." Om weeped continuously.

Shivaay sat down to come at Om's level.

"Look at me Om. You have to be strong. After I go, You have to take care of the house and everything. Om you are Omkara,you have so much strength even more than me. " Shivaay tried to console him but now he himself was breaking down seeing his brothers,his two arms in this condition.

"I am nothing without you shivaay" Om replied and hugged shivaay tightly.

"Me too Bhaiyya" Rudra hugged him from backside.

They all stayed in this position for a long time without any word, Just absorbing love and strength for each other. They were still in this position just when Om recieved a message.

It was Annika's message.

" I am going home Omkara. Please Bring Shivaay home soon"

"Shivaay,Its Bhabhi's message. She is telling me to bring you home soon. How will you tell her the truth?" Om asked in broken voice.

"i have to tell her the truth today itself" Shivaay said